09

Yn's POV~
Dad: You spent all money huh! Now you deserve a punishment.
Alisa: Dad, you can't do this.
Dad: I can baby girl, I can do whatever I want. Tonight I am your Daddy!.
I can't belive a father can do this or even think this low about her own daughter. How can he. Her dad was moving towards her with a nasty smirk. As he was about to touch her, Soojun shouted from the back.
Soo-jun: Dad! What are you doing stay away from my nonna.
His dad turned around and chuckled like a physco.
Dad: oh look who we got here, the saviour of her weak nonna. How are you gonna save your nonna baby boy.
Soojun was scared he was shaking with fear , his lips was trembling in fear but he still managed to stay strong and said.
Soo-Jun: Y-you ca-can't to-ouch m-my si-sister. I wi-will sa-ve h-her.
Dad: Aww... such a cute bond what about breaking it.
He smirked and started to move towards Soojun.
Alisa: No no Dad! Dad you can't do this. Don't touch him. DAD!
Dad was facing his back at her, Alisa look around in the hope to find something to save her brother, here I was getting tense with the each passing second, I was hoping for a miracle to happen. The worst thing is that I can only see the scean but not help, The intensity of the moment was making me weak. Here his father was moving slowly towards Soojun, As he was about to hit him with the broken glass piece, when.....
Alisa: DAD!

*Here in reality, Tae's POV*
I was now very tensed, it is now 12 am she only have 3 hours in her hand she was unconscious but by her body movement she looks scared, From time to time we could hear soft whispers saying "don't hurt her". We where all worried, what whould happen next, time was running fast
Priest: she only have 3 hours with her, I hope she whould make it.
Jk: What if she don't.
Kook said that making me more worried than I already am.
Priest: every thing is in God's hand.
The thought of loosing her name me shiver, I was on the verge of crying after imagining the consequences.
Jimin: Don't worry Tae she will make it.
I hold Yn' s hand more tightly, and nodded my head, looking down.
* back to the vision*
Yn' s P.O.V~
Alisa took the flower vase and smash it in her father's head before he could touch Soojun. Slowly His dad started to loose his conscious and fall down.
SooJun: Nonna!
He ran and hug her tightly, years flowing non-stop from his eyes,
Alisa: Are you okay jun.
Soojun: Yes nonna, I am scared.
Alisa: shh! Don't be U am with you we will make it out from here.
Soojun broke the hug and said.
Soojun: How nonna,
Alisa: Come with me.
Alisa room him to his room and came in front of a cupboard and said.
Alisa: Soojun hide here till I come.
Soojun: N-Nonna wh-ere are yo-you going?
Soojun said with a shaky voice. Fear was totally evident in his voice.
Alisa: Don't be scared Jun. I am going to search for help.
Soojun: why can't you take me with you?
Alisa: I can't Jun look at the weather Its gonna be rain with many thunderstorms and it's already 1 am, its too risky

 Soojun: why can't you take me with you? Alisa: I can't Jun look at the weather Its gonna be rain with many thunderstorms and it's already 1 am, its too risky

Soojun: but-
Alisa: No buts Soojun we have got the chance to escape sad is going to wake-up anytime soon.
Soojun: Y-ou w-will co-come b-back r-right.
Alisa: I will, promise.
With that she lock the cupboard and went downstairs, I followed her, Her father was still unconscious and laying in the ground, she gave him a disgusted look and told.
Alisa: I will come back, you can't hurt my brother, I promise.
With that she wipe her tears and went out, It was the moment when it started to rain. I hope the past can be changed even tho I know it can't. Every thing seems wrong, nothing is right.

II hope she keeps her promise

II hope she keeps her promise...... I decided to go to Soojun room, To find him shivering with cold. How everything could change in one night. The happy faces some hour ago is now helding horrifying looks. I hope he will be fine. My train of thoughts came to an halt when I heard some sound from the living room. I gulped, thinking it could be his dad.The disaster have just began. Soojun cover his mouth, to stop himself from making any sound. His father smiled like a crazy man. I could hear his footsteps from downstairs
Dad: I know you are here.....
It was soo silent that only the rain drop and his footsteps could be hear. He was coming in the room. His voice was sharp which make me sweat for the tension. Here Soojun was shivering, he was crossing his finger and praying to god. I also prayed for her sister to come fast.
Dad: So you wanna play hide and seek...... So let the game began.....
He started to walk around the house and started to sing.
(Play the song now)

Now he was at Soojun's room, staring at the cupboard creepily. He walk towards it and open it, starring at scared Soojun with his dark eyes. There was a loud thunder sound, making me worried and terrified. I hope Alisa will come, she have to she can't leave him

 I hope Alisa will come, she have to she can't leave him

Dad: I got you kiddo.....
He smirked nastily, how much I hope to rub that smirk off his face.
Soojun: D-dad......
Dad: What happen did your So called sister leave you.
Even in this situation, Soojun managed to gather his strength and said.
Soojun: S-she di-didn't le-leave m-me,
Dad: oh really
He said with a dark chuckle the aura around this room is soo suffocating and tense, I just want to leave this place as fast as possible, but I have to wait.
Dad: your nonna will never come back.
He said while playing with a knife in his hand. His dark face is sending shivers down my spine.
Soojun: No, n-no. S-she pr-promised m-me.
Dad: Fu*k your promise. It's time for you to leave the world.
Soojun: N-no d-dad pl-please.
I was really sweating trying a way to help this poor boy but sadly it was just a vision.
Dad: Sorry Kiddo......
With that he stabbed the sharp knife in Soojun's stomach making him since in my. He stabbed him several time till he loose his conscious. The drop of blood came to my face making me scream in horror.
Yn: NO.......
To Be Continued.....

Author💜💖~
what's gonna happen next.... can Yn came to reality in time or she whould forever be locked there? Where was Alisa? Why she didn't came on time?
Soo, I will answer this in my next chapter. I know I am late, but still. Stay tuned for the next part.