18

Authors P.O.V~

Jungkook: This train is..............................

He was not able to complete his sentence as the whole train became dark suddenly. They all started to feel dizzy and the last word they could hear was,

??: You all are trapped in a death game!

An evil laugh echoed through the silent train.

??: Let the game Begin.

(To Yn)

Yn started to feel uncomfortable all of a sudden, she squirm around in her sleep and tried to sit down on her place and hold her head.

Yn: Ugh!.......... My head!

She hold her head which was throbbing  loudly, she somehow gather her strength and stood up. She looked around to find herself in a broken washroom, which was visibly very old, not even 1% similar to the washroom she fainted in.

But who whould tell her that imagination is very sweet but the reality is 10 times harsher than we think.

She stood up on her feet and hold an hold an rod which was literally rotting, she even feel disgusted by touching it but she had no other options because she was feeling very dizzy.

Suddenly she felt some liquid touch her body. She looked at her hand to find that it was water, but............

It was RED.

YN Looked up and the droplets of blood touched her face.

She screamed............

Yn: BLOOD.........

there was no shower on but still the droplets of blood was falling down on her body like it was a rain of blood. 'The bloody rain'.

She was struck in utter fear. She started to bang the door and tried to unlock it. Heck she didn't even locked the door before. The door was not ready to open any sooner.

Her whole body was drenched in  blood.

Yn: Please open!.......Please Open.......Please open.......

She chanted in her mind wishing god whould listen to her prayers.

But god always test there child, to make them strong. Like the gold is tested into fire before it becomes a beautiful piece of jewellery.

She was about to give up on her attempts to open the door, when she heard..........

??: Welcome to my world Yn!

That was the moment when the door open and she ran outside.

She look back to see whose voice it was but when she looked all she could see was darkness.

She sighed deeply thanking that she atleast escaped the death trap but how can i explain her this was just the starting of this.

She looked ahead to find all changed she was dumbstruck, this was definitely not the train they entered. Everything was broken here and there.  She can't just believe her eyes.