A pleasant dinner.

Start from the beginning

Kimi no koe mo todokanai yo

Koko wa utage hagane no ori

Sono dantoudai o tobiori te

Senbonzakura yoru ni magire

Kimi ga utai boku wa odoru

Koko wa utage hagane no ori

Saa kousenjuu o uchi makure! (After a short solo, the song ends.)

Miku : (She looks at Miguel, with a smile.) You've been great. (She offers him her right hand.)

Miguel : You've been fantastic too, Miku. (They shake hands.)

Meiko : (Everyone applauds.) You've been fantastic.

Miku : (She looks at Meiko and the others.) Thank you, Meiko.

Miguel : (He looks at Meiko and the others.) Thank you. (Both Miku and Miguel kneel in front of the kotatsu.)

Rin : (She puts her arms behind her head.) Ugh, I'm bored!

Len : (He looks at Rin.) To be honest, I'm bored too...

Rottytops: Relax. I'm sure we can think of something to pass the time.

Tako Luka : I know! We can play hide and seek!

Rin : (She looks at Tako Luka, with a "Nope" face.) No way. Remember what happened the last time we played hide-and-seek here.

Miku : (With a "-_-" face) Yeah, it's better if you don't.

Bolo : (Everyone except Meiko, Rin, Len and Tako Luka look at Miku.) What happened?

Miku : (She looks at Bolo.) Well look, I was in my room so quiet, when suddenly I heard a (She moves her arms a little.) "Crash!". I got scared, obviously, I went downstairs, and guess what I found! (Bolo shakes his head.) Well, (With an annoyed face, she points to Rin and Len with her right thumb.) These two apparently were running and (She puts her hands on her hip.) they accidentally broke a flower pot .

Miguel : (Both he and Shantae, Sky, etc... are surprised and Len and Rin blush a little.) Sheesh! It was expensive?

Miku : (She looks at Miguel.) Not really, but it was my favorite plant!

Len : (Both he and Rin look at Miku, not blushing.) Good, good. The past is past.

Nadia: (In a low voice.) Mmmm.... Oh, I have an idea! (She looks at Shantae.) Psst, Shantae!

Shantae: (She looks at Nadia sideways, and speaks in a low voice.) What's the matter?

Nadia: (She approaches Shantae's ear.) You know I'm... ahem, in love with Bolo, right?

Shantae: Yes.

Nadia: And you two are dating.

Shantae: Yes, yes. Get to the point.

Nadia : Well, it had occurred to me... Blah, blah... What do you think? (She puts on a smile.)

Shantae : (Surprised.) But, I don't know anything about Japanese! That is not fair.

Nadia: Don't worry. Leave everything to me.

Miguel: (He looks at both Nadia and Shantae.) What are you talking about?

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) We are talking... About our stuff.

Miguel: Oh, okay. (He looks at Miku.)

Nadia : (She looks at Shantae, and speaks in a low voice.) Good thing.

Shantae: But seriously now. I don't understand anything.