since when?

ever gotten into a fight with your friends and the next day or 2 their all happy and stuff like the fight never happened?

anyways lets a go!

It's now the start of the third semester

It's now the start of the third semester. Some people's schedules got changed and some stayed the same.

You were one of those people whose schedules didn't change. You decided to skip school.why? Hella people would want to change their schedules and that would be such a hindrance.

You were walking around Tokyo while listening to music. You bumped into someone who looked mad familiar.the girl looked at you. for a little she looked mad like she was about to cuss you out but then she turned all happy.

"Y/n! is this you? I haven't seen you since middle school!" said the girl. You looked at her confused and she chuckled."don't remember me? me, you, and isis used to be a trio!" said the girl.

"Wait wait Kerlyn?" you asked. "The one and only! I am sad you didn't recognize me," said Kerlyn. "didn't you go to a mental home or something?" you asked.

"Yeah, but I am ok now! I was said burning down trees and beating the shit out of people for no reason was a real problem" she said. You looked at her hands that had bandages on them. "i can see you didn't stop fighting" you said.

"Had a reason to fight. they called me ugly, so I beat them up" stated Kerlyn. "Guess you had a reason then" you said. "Sure did! you probably didn't recognize me because of my hair," said Kerlyn. 

"Well, no duh. you have short hair now. it's really messy though" you said. "Not to mention I look like a dude" she said. "Wear baggy clothes then you well look like a total dude" you said. "Smart idea! anyways have you seen isis? are you two still friends?" asked Kerlyn. 

"Yeah, but I don't know if she well wants to see you again. I mean after what you did." you said. "I said I was sorry. what else does she want?" asked Kerlyn. "I don't know. anyways why are you out here all alone? what about your brother?" you asked. 

"His at work right now. I recently out of the mental home so I haven't gone back to school. I wonder everything I missed out on," said Kerlyn.  "don't you have to go back to middle school r something?" you asked.

"Nah they said i am smart enough to be in the grade I am supposed to be in. So, I am still trying to choose which high school to go to," said Kerlyn. 

"If you want you could go to (high school name). Me and isis go there. Oh and remember my cousin? He also goes there now" you said.

"Is he still the cute little boy I used to tease?" Asked kerlyn. "He used to get into fight when he was at his other high school. His changed a lot ya know" you said.

"If he had a reason to fight them I am not against it" said kerlyn. "I still fight people too but rarely" you said. "Oh so you fight bad people? That's good I guess" said kerlyn.

"I guess? Do you just fight random people?" You asked. "Oh no I don't. Last week I beat up a dude for pushing an old lady out of the way" said kerlyn.

"You did a good thing so that's a good thing" you said. "Oh! Why not come over to my house? Since my brother is at work we have the whole afternoon to ourselves!" Said kerlyn.

"Sure. I am skipping school anyways" you said. "Oh! Since when did a goody too shoes start skipping class?" She asked. "Ever since you left" you said.

"Welp let's get going!" Said kerlyn. She grabbed your arm and started dragging you towards her home.

At her house

"Woah your place is pretty big" you said. It was a three story house with a big back yard. "Well since I left big bro started to earn money so now he kind of likes to spend money on me" said kerlyn.

"Well no duh! You have been gone for like 3 years. Your brother probably missed you a lot" you stated. "His never around though. I'm lonely at home. But since I found you we can hangout like old times!" Said kerlyn.

You chuckled and she opened the front door. You two went to the living room and started playing video games. "Not gonna lie I don't like how my hair is. I remember how long is used to be. Not to mention that shit was shining" said kerlyn.

"How about I do your hair then?" You asked. "You would do that for me? Then sure since it's you" she said. She paused the game and ran to the restroom.

You walked in after her. "Come on I'll sit still and won't complain" she said. You nodded and grabbed the scissors from her hand. You turned her around facing the mirror.

"Just saying this is my first time cutting someone's hair" you stated. "I don't care. I trust you so it doesn't matter how my hair looks" she said.

"If you say so" you said. You started cutting her hair. 'How about I do the haircut izana has? I mean it's a common hair style. Plus it would look great on her... Fuck it! Izana haircut it is!' You thought.

"Do you have a trimmer and straight razer?" You asked. "I think brother has some in the cabinets" said kerlyn. "Uh help me look. This bathroom is like a mini bed room" you said.

"I know right? I want my old house back" said kerlyn. She got up and started looking for the two tools. You opened one cabinet and found the straight razer.

"I found the trimmer!" Said kerlyn. "Alright now sit back down and let me work my magic!" You said. "Alright then! I wanna see how it turns out" she said.

"It's gonna look majestic" you said. "Alright I trust you. Now hurry up I dunno when big bro well be home" she said. "Oh right. Let's get to it" you said.

New character~ anyways bye bye 👋