scouting

Ya know when your best friend isn't at school and you have to talk to other people?

Anyways let's get into it. 😜

Here you were at 1 fucking pm half asleep with your brothers

Here you were at 1 fucking pm half asleep with your brothers. You guys had found a house for sale which was in the budget of how much money you guys had. (28,909 dollars)

"Well guys I signed the papers and everything now the house belongs to me," said Chiharu. "Well, the house isn't for us. So, who's staying to monitor them?" Asked Haku.

They both turned to you. "Why the hell are you two looking at me?" You asked. "Well, you're the most responsible out of us three so you're the best choice to stay here with the guy," said Chiharu.

"Bro I am a girl in a house filled with boys we don't even know!" You stated. "I know but they won't do anything to yup trust" said Haku. "How should I trust your word huh?!" You asked.

"We talked to them in the morning and mitsuya said they are delinquents, but they don't hurt girls so you're going to be just fine," said Chiharu.

'Nah shit I already knew that! I got it in the morning when Mikey aka Michael wanted me to make his eggs sunny side up and crushed up' you thought. (Mikey likes his eggs like that)

"Fine! But I am going to decorate the house with the left-over money" you said. "Fine by me don't need it" said Haku. "I'll just make more money anyways it's all yours" said Haku.

At a furniture store (2:15 pm)

Your brothers decided to help since you didn't know how to make guys room. The only thing you said was no computers / gaming consoles unless they were for the living room.

Chiharu somehow knew how to drive a moving truck, so you guys were set on how to move everything. "How about a bean bag them shits comfortable as hell" asked Haku.

"True get like 3 but in either black or red" you said. "Why not other colors?" Asked Haku. "Nah dude black and red bean bags on a black carpet look good" you said.

"She isn't lying," said Chiharu. In the end you guys have used all the money and went on to unpack all of it at the house. "Chiharu lend me a hand over here!" Yelled Chiharu from outside the house.

"Coming!" Yelled Haku. You and Haku were setting up the TV and other stuff. "And that's it! I got the ps5 connected!" you announced. Chiharu and Haku came in carrying a sofa.

"Where do we put it?" Asked Haku. You pointed at where they needed to put it. You turned on the TV and put on music. "Hold up pass me the controller," said Haku. "Don't put shity music dude" you said.

"I won't" Said Haku. He put on rod wave, and you smacked him on the head. "Jackass put something like 'Die a King' or something!" You spoke. "Jesus ok!" Said Haku.

He changed the music to grenade made by Bruno mars. "Fucking better!" You spoke. "Is that Bruno Mars I hear? Turn that shit up!" Shouted Chiharu from outside.

Haku turned up the volume. "Let's get back to work or we will be here till dark" said Haku. "Eye eye sir!" You said doing a salute. You and Haku started helping Chiharu bring in all the heavy stuff.

After all the heavy stuff you guys brought in the things that weren't heavy at all.

After they finish (4:27)

"Shit dude it's after school already! Do they even know the way home?" Asked Haku. "Oh, shit we didn't tell them how to get back!" Shouted Chiharu. "We fucked up!" You shouted.

With the guys

"We've been walking for 10 minutes! How far away is the house?!" Complained Mikey. They stopped walking for a while. "We're lost" said mitsuya.

"We don't even have our phones to call y/n," said Draken. "Dude, we have flip phones. The siblings don't have flip phones they have those flat phone things," said Baji.

"True..." Said mitsuya. They sat down at a park trying to figure out what to do.

With y/n

You guys had split up to cover more ground and try and find them. So here you were sprinting through the streets. You made sure to look at every big group of people hoping it was them.

"Fuck not here either" You mumbled. You turned the corner to where the park was and started sprinting. 'Come on man I am going to get tired soon!' You thought.

You stopped at the park and looked around panting. "Where the hell are they?!" You spoke. You were about to leave the park if it wasn't for seeing mitsuya's purple hair through a damn tree.

"I found them!!" You Shouted. You noticed nearby people were looking at you weirdly and that shut you up. 'Jesus mind your own businesspeople!' You thought.

You ran up to them. "I found you guys!" You spoke. "Y/n?!" Shouted takemichi. "I thought you guys were lost! Man, I was scared!" You spoke. You smacked takemichi on the back playfully.

"That's the thing y/n. We were lost" said mitsuya. "Oh, for real? Damn next time I'll have isis walk you guys' home when me and my brother don't go to school" you said.

"You don't have to" said takemichi. "Dude you guys got lost because you were new to this whole place. It's the least I could do" you insisted. In the end they couldn't win the argument.

You and your siblings met back up and showed the guys the new house. You explained how you would stay with them from now on which they didn't complain about it since they didn't know anything.

"Wait who's going to cook for us now?" Asked Haku. "Dunno learn how to cook?" Asked Chiharu. "You guys can come over whenever for food" you said.

"Great that solved our food problem," said Chiharu. "Gordon Ramsay 2.0" said Haku. "Shut up and go home it's late!" You spoke. "Fine fine see Ya sis" said Haku. "Don't do anything dirty eh," said Chiharu.

"Dude wtf" you said. "Just telling Ya," said Chiharu. You rolled your eyes and shut the front door. The guys were in their respective rooms meaning you were alone. (Don't worry about how many rooms there are just pretend there are a lot for the plot)

Bouta be new year's 😋 can't wait for that new year's money 😩 anyways see y'all next chapter