sibling reunion 😅

Have you guys ever gotten a scolding from your parents saying your friends we're a bad influence knowing damn well your the one in charge of the dumb plans?

Let's a go 🤭

Here you were with (chosen name) it was after school and the girls were in another room while the guys were in the backyard either chilling or playing some sport

"So... The sano siblings are all here. One is supposed to be dead how the hell are we gonna explain that to mikey and emma?" Asked (chosen name).

"No clue I haven't thought this far" you stated. "How about we all go to field day and make the two groups meet up?" Asked (chosen name).

"No way. That would disrupt the games. Shit maybe the students would group around to hear all the drama" you stated. "Shit your right. Ugh I don't have one clue of what to do" said (chosen name).

"Ya know what. Fuck it! You go home then bring the guys" you demanded. "Eye eye ma'am. But let's hope taiju doesn't wanna fight Mikey" said (chosen name).

"Nah I can tell that the taiju after the fight on Christmas" you stated. "Oh that's why he didn't rush to fight keizo" said (chosen name). "Yup now go. We don't have all day" you stated.

"Ok. But make sure the girls and guys meet first" said (chosen name). "I know see ya" you said. (Chosen name) left the room and you laid down on the bed.

'Wait who's room am I in?' You thought. You sat up and looked around. You saw a shit ton of candy rappers on the drawers. You irked but calmed down soon after.

'I'm in mikeys room for sure' you thought. You got up and quickly left after turning off the lights. You went over to your room which is where the girls were.

"Hey guys! Can you come down to the living room?" You asked. "Oh sure we well be down in a minute" said hinata. You nodded and shut the door. 'Time for the guys' you thought.

You went downstairs and went to the backyard. Luckily they were taking a break from playing and were chatting on the grass. "Hey guys! Come to the living room I got some people to introduce you to!" you shouted.

You heard them all say ok or sure and you went back inside. The girls were already in the living room chatting. You stood next to the couch and waited for the boys to come in.

"Did you need something y/n-chin?" Asked Mikey. "Yeah. Guys meet the girls" you said. "Emma?!" Asked draken. "Draken?!" Asked Emma.

"Do you two know each other?" You asked. They somehow didn't hear what you said and started asking the girls questions. Actually yuzuha was being hugged by hakkai who was crying sayin he messed her.

Hinata was being hugged by a crying takemichi. Emma was with her brother and draken. Senju was still watching TV. (Sanzu didn't wanna approach her).

After their little meet up the door bell rang. You went to the door and opened it. "Brought them. Is your part done?" Asked (chosen name) in a whisper.

"Yeah but you introduce them I supposedly don't know them that well" you whispered. He nodded and you went to the kitchen. (Chosen name) had walked in and the guys and girls looked at them.

"Shinichiro?" Asked Mikey. "Eh? Do I know you?" Asked shinichiro. "Wow. I think I am seeing ghosts. It's shinichiro but young!" Stated baji.

"Big bro? How are you alive and... Young?" Asked Emma. "Ok I had no clue you guys knew each other" stated (chosen name). He did the peace signs before running to the kitchen.

"That shit got a little too complicated" stated (chosen name). "Let's have them do their little moment things" you suggested. "Good plan" stated (chosen name).

So now here you were sitting down with (chosen name). What were you two going? Nothing. Probably not even breathing 🤷‍♂️

Third person pov

"Wait wait so when I am 23 I was supposed to be dead?" Asked shinichiro. "Yeah but right now you look at least 16" stated Emma. "How'd you guys get here though?" Asked mitsuya.

"We saw some bright light and poof we were here" explained shinichiro. "Same with us" said kokonoi. "Wait but how were you guys with y/n-chin's cousin?" Asked Mikey.

"It was the first house we knocked on" explained takeomi. "Wow 😅" said baji. "Hey weres (chosen name)?" Asked wakasa. "I dunno" said inui.

"Where y/n?" Asked takemichi. "Did they ditch us?!" Asked baji. "Their in the kitchen staring off in space" stated draken.

Y/n's pov

'If you put cake batter in a rice cooker would it still make a cake? Nah right? I dunno. Wait who the fuck am I talking to? Oh right my inner voice.' You snapped out of your little conversation with your self when someone pocked the absolute shit out of your stomach.

You turned to who it was and punched them. The person was Mikey. "Ouch y/n-chin!" Shouted Mikey. "Don't do that again!" You said. "Huh? Oh what's happening?" Asked (chosen name).

"Dunno" you said. Mikey ran over to the guys whining about how hard you had punched him. "No wonder she broke hanma's nose that easy" stated mitsuya. "Can we just forget about that?" Asked hanma.

"No zombie" said draken. "Looks like their making fun of hanma now" you stated. "Come in man I was having some interesting conversation with my inner voice" whined (chosen name).

"I was talking to my inner voice about if I out cake batter in a rice cooker would it make a make" you said. "Mine was talking about some embarrassing times in elementary school" said (chosen name).

"Glad mine didn't talk about middle school" you said. "Oh right your little dark past or something" said (chosen name). "Let's not talk about that" you said. "Yeah I don't wanna talk about it either" said (chosen name).

Wassup my fellow readers 😘 just wanted to say have a good day

Wassup my fellow readers 😘 just wanted to say have a good day. Anyways byeeee 😍