i am so lonely 😭

Have you ever played some scary game with your brother or sister and they make you play? Like bro you wanted to play it so you play it not me.

Wazzup 😋

It was the following day after field day

It was the following day after field day. You volunteered to help clean up with the janitors. Right now you were taking down any decorations.

It was cold today for some reason. You sneezed and accidently ripped some decoration. You shoved it into the trash bag before anyone or anything saw you.

After that

It was now half day. You were eating on the rooftop while looking down at the students having fun talking in the courtyard. You sighed and stopped eating.

'It's about to be mid year. Meaning I might get a different schedule. Man I need sleep' you thought. You shut your lunch box and went down to your class.

You put away your lunch box and went over to (chosen name)'s class. You opened the door and looked around for him. "If your looking for (chosen name) he said he was gonna skip class" stated henashi.

"Woah for once you two arnt together" you stated. "You make it sound like were a child" said henashi. "Anyways got any clue where he might be?" You asked. "If he skipped this class his gonna skip the others. I think he went home" said henashi.

"Alright then see ya" you said. "Oh by the way hitomi has a game tomorrow wanna go?" Asked henashi. "Game? She joined a sport?" You asked.

"She joined soccer. She said she would join soccer again once she goes to this school" stated henashi. "Sure I'll go sometime. Maybe I can coach her too" you said.

"She would love that. To be honest I think she looks up to you" stated henashi. "She shouldn't. Ya know what happened in middle school right?" You asked.

"Yeah I was there. I don't hold you accountable for their actions you were just defending yourself" stated henashi. "Yeah right. Anyways I should go class is about to start" you stated.

"Alright see ya" said henashi. You left the classroom and shut the door. 'Sure it wasn't my fault' you thought. You sighed and started walking back to your classroom.

With (chosen name)

(Chosen name) was walking outside of school. It was cold so he had a sweater on. He was on his phone walking across the street. He didn't notice a car was coming towards him.

Someone grabbed (chosen name) from the back of his sweater hard making him fall onto the person. "Ah shit man. Why'd you do that?!" Asked (chosen name). The car passed by quickly.

"You were gonna get hit... Get off of me!" Shouted the guy. (Chosen name) got off the guy and got up. He dusted off his pants and helped the guy up.

"Jesus dude watch where you're going. Next time someone might not help you" said the guy. (Chosen name) nodded and ran off the street.