appearance?

Y'all know how when you can't find something but when your mom looks for it, it appears out of nowhere?

Anyways let's get to it shall we?

It's been a whole week of the whole light thing

It's been a whole week of the whole light thing. You asked around and no one knew Tokyo revengers or Ken wakui. Here you were in class looking out the window of the classroom.

Isis was next to you drawing random stuff on her paper. In fact, all the other student Council members were in the same grade. Meaning they're all the same age.

You sighed and put your face on the desk. "Hm you alright?" Asked isis. "I am bored" you mumbled. "Same I am literally drawing stick figures for fun" said isis. You looked at her paper and saw a stick figure fighting another stick figure.

"Stick figure war?" You asked. "Yup~" sang isis. You sighed and looked back out the window. You saw a group of teenagers who looked 15 through 16 walking towards the entrance of the school.

Well at this point they were past the entrance of the school. They were wearing the school uniform though. 'Guess their tardy. Wait a minute... One of them had a dragon tattoo on the side of their head... Also, dark eyes Is he Draken cosplayer?' You thought.

Once they entered the building you looked over at the teacher. His back was facing you while writing something on the board. Minutes later the announcements came on.

"Student Council president come to the main office," said the principal. "Jesus what did I do now?" You mumbled. "You may go miss l/n," said the teacher. "Yeah thanks" you said. You got up and started walking towards the principal's room.

'Man don't tell me I have to dress code those guys... I mean if their cosplayers I can't so anything' you thought. You got to the principal's office. You took a deep breath in and out.

You opened the door and had that fake smile on. "Need something principle?" You asked. "Ah yes this is student Council president y/n l/n she is the most reliable student so if you need anything go to her," said the principal.

'Bruh, was I called in only so he can introduce me to them?!' You thought. "Y/n I called you here to show them around. Who else should show these new students around," said the principal.

'I'm not no award or something you can show off 🤨' you thought. "Anyways is that alright with you y/n?" Asked the principal. "Hm sure I don't mind" you said. "Thank you, y/n," said the principal.

'Fuck you old man ☺' you thought. You all left the principal's office. You sighed and looked at the time. "It's almost lunch dudes why now out of all the times" you groaned.

"Uh sorry to trouble you y/n," said a pissed haired guy. "Yeah, whatever do you guys know what classes you're in?" You asked. "He gave us a paper with our classes on it," said a purple haired guy.

'He looks just like mitsuya. Wish it was the real him though' you thought. "Hm alright. I'll give you the run down. Freshman is the first floor, second floor is sophomore year, third year is junior year, and fourth floor is senior year. " You stated.

"The number in front of your classroom means which floor it's on. For example, you have a class labeled 3-B it's the third-floor classroom B" you said.

"Hm normal I guess" said the dragon tattoo guy. "To be honest the lunch bell is going to ring in 5 minutes. You should try and figure out the layout of the school on your own. That's how you learn. But don't If you don't want to. Just go to the student council room either at lunch or before school to find me" you said.

And with that the lunch bell rang. "Ya know where to find me. Student Council room is on the fourth floor. Classroom 4-I. See Ya around" you said. You took your leave and went to the student council room.

And there you found on your desk that the girls went out to buy food at the McDonald's down the street. Without you. You sighed and grabbed your lunch. You ate it while watching tik toks.

Well, that was until the new guys came into the room. "Jesus. You guys are already confused?!" You asked. "Yeah, sorry again" said the piss haired guy. "Go on what do you want" you asked.

"Well, we have a question. If we don't have anywhere to go, where do we go?" Asked the piss haired guy. "Hm well if you have no parents best option is an orphanage. But orphanages these days are trash so don't recommend it. Why?" You asked.

"Well, we don't have a home right now" said the piss haired guy. "What he means is we don't have a place to stay," said the purple haired guy.

"Hm. My parents are going to be out for I Dunno how long cus they're on a business trip. So, if it's good with my brothers you can stay with me" you said. "Oh no we wouldn't want to trouble you with that," said the purple haired guy.

"I mean it's the least I can do for you taking me out of that boring ass lesson" you said. You turned on your phone and texted your brothers. They agreed saying it well be "fun" having someone other than mom and dad at home.

"My brothers agreed after school meet me here again. By the way me and my brothers don't take no as an answer" you said. "Um. Thank you for letting us stay we won't stay long promise we well figure something out," said the purple haired guy.

"No worries you can stay as long as you want my parents are barely home anyways. Their only there for sleep then leave" you said. "Shifty parents if you tell me" said a talk one that looked like Hanma.

"Ha. You're telling me " you said. The lunch bell rang again, and you all went to your classrooms. Surprisingly the Hanma look alike actually had a class with you. And that class was physics.

And the only class you didn't have with the student council members. Surprisingly his name was Hanma which made you suspicious of him. Hanma had sat down next to you and wouldn't stop bugging you. Not even for a minute.

Bye bye readers~

Bye bye readers~