field day

Ever cried for whatever reason and then like 10 minutes later your laughing at something on your phone? (Happens way too much to me. Fyi I am not depressed or something)

Let's get into it 😅

Here you were in the announcement room

Here you were in the announcement room. "Your on air" said the teacher. You nodded and cleared your throat. "Hello students! Today you well be going to your 9th period class for the games!" You began.

You caught your breath and continued.

"The games were sit up by grade level. Every class should go to each game. There are water stations all around the school. Fyi some might be Gatorade. Anyways that concludes the announcements. Go to your 9th period class!" You said.

This teacher turned off the microphone and you started chugging down a water bottle. "You should go y/n. The hallways are about to be crowded" said the teacher.

"Your right miss. See ya later!" You said. "Take care!" Said the teacher. You grabbed your stuff and left the room quickly. As the teacher said once the bell rang the hall ways were fludded with students.

It was like a battle field. Some students were being pushed and one even fell.

After the well faught battle

You had finally made it to your class. You sighed looking at your classmates. The class was literally 70% girls. The kawata twins had their schedules changed to your 9th period not too long ago. (2 days ago).

So here they were chatting with the other guys. Which were like 6 guys. 'Why the hell are they in my class. Sure their cute / hot but smiley is dumb. Angry his normal 😁👌' you thought.

Luckily isis was in your 9th period class. "Hey girl! There are two new guys here. Aren't they the guys who ljve with you?" Asked isis. "Yeah. They go by smiley and angry. Their real names are nahoya and souya" you stated.

"Cute their twins" said isis. "Gurl💀" you said. "What? They are cute" said isis. You rolled your eyes and sat down. Everyone was out of uniform. Basically in shorts and t-shirts.

Your clothes were baggy of course. Everyone else had either tight ones or had long shorts. (The ones that reach to your knees). "Girl show off your body more. You need to at least get one boyfriend" said isis.

"I would rather die alone" you sighed. "Gurl. I am serious. You need a boyfriend your lonely as fuck" stated isis. "Woah self esteem just got lowered" you said. 'Jesus why did that sound cringe' you thought.

"Alright kids! Let's go" said miss wetasu. She is an English teacher. You all left your stuff there and went outside to the games. Everyone was outside having fun.

"Let's win these games!" You heard smiley say. "First game is a senior game" said miss watasu. "Heard the student council made a game too" said another student in your class.