festival (gone wrong)

Has your best friend once gotten a girlfriend or boyfriend that you're stuck being a third wheel or alone? (Cus I have and a lot of times I'm a third wheel)

Let's get into it!

It was the next week

It was the next week. The festival was literally on Thursday. The place was already decorationed and ready for the festival. Multiple people sighed the poster that said you would sell stuff here at the school for the festival.

Most of them were parents who came to pick up their kids. And the others were people who genuinely wanted to make food and sell them here for fun.

The one rule was that it had to not be hella expensive. I mean there are like 100s of students at this school and if you sell one candy apple for 10 dollars you might get into a whole mob fight.

So the prices range from 1 dollar to 5 dollars. Right now it was lunch time and here you were with your cousin and his best friend. "I don't think I am gonna come to this festival event" said (chosen name).

"Me neither. But ay don't say anything to hitomi she will drag me here against my will" henashi warned the two of you. You guys were on the roof of the building ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᵇᵗʷ.

"I did say you didn't have to come if you didn't want to" you stated. "I don't pay attention to the announcements" stated henashi. "Same with me" added (chosen name).

You sighed and looked down at the smaller buildings. "Next semester I heard the classes are gonna change completely" you began. "Well that sucks" said henashi.

"Well if you talk to the student council you could change your schedule if you don't like it" you stated. "Oh good cus I can easily talk to you any day" said henashi.

"Lucky us" added (chosen name). You leaned against the fence and pulled out your phone. "Awoop I got to go. The girls dunno what to do with some decorations" you explained.

"Go ahead lunch is almost over anyways" stated henashi. "Talk to you later" said (chosen name). You started walking down the stairs and made your way to the student council room.

Thursday August 3rd

Today is gonna be like a normal day but after school the whole school will turn into a small festival. The gym had also been turned into a little movie place for the students to just hangout.

And guess what? The students could vote on which movie to watch. And no they weren't kids movies. The students were already talking about the festival the whole school day.

The student council were gonna be security for the festival. Well mostly you and isis since you both knew how to fight. You know how to fight thanks to (chosen name) and isis took classes.

After school

You and the student council had helped the students and parents set up their stalls and now the festival could start once students started coming.

You were already changed along with the other student council members. You guys were in haoris. If it were a kimono it would have taken way longer to put on.

Yours had a big yin and yang on the back of it but that's it. The other girls had different ones and I mean they had flowers, Suns, or waves. Soon students started coming to the event.

2 turned into 200 pretty quick. The event was hella lively. Students chatting was loud just like if it was the actual festival. You smiled seeing everyone having a good time.

"What are you smiling about?" Asked a familiar voice. You turned around and saw it was baji and the guys. "Didn't think you guys were gonna come" you said.

"Why wouldn't we?" Asked baji. "Dunno your delinquents. Or so you claim your delinquents" you teased. "Y/n!!!" You heard someone yell.

You looked over where it was and saw isis running up with two candy apples. "I fucking found you! I thought you left or some shit" said isis.

"Why would I leave? Shit got interesting" you said. "Anyways the students are having fun. Thus was a great idea" said isis. She handed you a candy apple and you thanked her.

"You guys should enjoy yourselves too" you said looking at the guys. "Alright see ya then y/n-chin!" Said Mikey. The guys ran off into the crowd of people.

"So what's up with Mikey calling you y/n-chin? Ooo do you like him? Or is it the other way around?" Questioned isis. "Girl you know my love life is nonexistent" you stated.

"True~ but still have a crush on one of them?" Asked isis. "I mean sure they're hot and all but their delinquents. It would sully my reputation" you stated. "Girl genuinely who gives a fuck about reputation these days?" Asked isis.

"Me 🤨" you said. "Girl... You know what I mean🙄" said isis. You chuckled and let out a sigh of relief. "Fine then I won't be so up tight today" you said.

"Hell yeah then we are going to the gym were gonna vote for which movie to watch soon" stated isis. You nodded and let isis drag you around while you are the candy apple.

An hour and a half later

The movie had ended it was a Korean movie and I must say it was God damn interesting. But that peacefulness came to an end when there was commotion about someone getting into a fight.

So here you were looking at hanma beating up a senior delinquent. "Shit someone better be fucking recording this!" Shouted some random student.

You rolled your eyes but were secretly hoping someone was. "Stop punching him hanma. His out cold" you stated. "Who are you to tell me what to do huh?" Asked hanma.

You irked and grabbed your shoe and placed it on the floor. (You had socks on no grippers showing🤨). You kicked hanma straight in the face and the big bitch fell on the floor.

Bro had a broken nose now. "I knew the student council prez was strong but she broke his nose with just a kick!" Shouted someone. "The student council will take care of these two. go on with the event!" You shouted.

You grabbed your shoe and slapped hanma with it before putting it back on. You dragged hanma and carried the unconscious senior on your back.

An hour later

Haku had came in to see what happened since he was in the gym when this happened. "Pfft- you broke his nose? And I thought our cousin was way scarier" stated haku.

"Me and him are almost the same, haku. But I am stronger by a shit ton" you stated. "True that. I remember in middle school when someone took your phone and you slapped him so hard bro had to go to the nurse" stated haku.

"The past is the past 😛" you said. Haku chuckled and looked at hanma who was sitting up and looking anywhere but you and haku.

"I think you traumatized him" whispered haku. "Sure hope so" you whispered back.

Traumatized hanma

Traumatized hanma... 😈 anyways see y'all next chapter 😍😘