school problems

Ever been on tik tok and found a funny tik tok and was about to send it to your friend but you accidentally refreshed the page?

Anyways let's get into it!

It was now the following week

It was now the following week. Nothing really happened well until this week. You were in the student council room at 3rd period and so were the other council members.

"Guys if you all haven't heard the girls are fucking going crazy over the new guys" began Lexi. "No, but seriously, I don't know what the girls see in them. They claim their delinquents but don't do anything bad" stated Angeli.

"I bumped into one of the new guys named Hanma and he kept trying to flirt. I mean his hot and all but his not my type" added isis. "Their good guys trust me. They won't do anything bad. But the problem is the girls" you stated.

"True. These girls are even gossiping if they're good in bed" added Monica. "Dawg were in high school. ant that shits illegal?" You asked. "I think it is I isn't using Google to find out doing the devils tango is bad for high schoolers" said isis.

"Yeah, don't since we are all using the schools shity Wi-Fi" you stated. "Oh yeah I heard they can use the Wi-Fi to know what you're doing on your phone" stated Lexi.

"Creepy asf" added isis. "Guys how about we do this. Next week is when the festival is here. How about we do a school event. Well, if it's alright with the principal" suggested Monica.

"Not a bad plan but won't the girls go even more crazy seeing the guys in kimonos?" Asked isis. 'Yes, the fuck they are. Them in kimonos in the fan arts are fucking cute and hot!' You thought.

"Yeah, they are. The girls at this school are predictable. Only useless there is something new they're not used to" you stated. "Smart but now what are we going to do? The girls are going to get out of hand" asked Monica.

"Let's just do this. They all have to have a partner. Doesn't matter if it's boy to boy or girl to girl" you suggested. "I see what you're planning. You want them to be more focused on their partner than on the new guys. Smart!" Added isis.

"Not a bad plan let's go and suggest this to the principal" said Angeli. You all got up from your seats and started walking towards the principal's office.

After telling the principal

"I am actually surprised he said yes" mumbled Lexi. "For once he did" added Angeli. "Now we have to plan. Let's do this we will make a list on who wants to sell stuff. Parents allowed" you suggested.

"Smart so we don't have to hire people to vend stuff here" added isis. You guys got back to the student council room and sat down in your seats.

Isis had a school laptop on her side of the table and so did Lexi. "Let's do this two people make posters for the festival and the other 3 plan the area and decorations?" You asked.

"Guess me and Angeli are making the posters" stated isis. "Alright that leaves me, Lexi and Monica to decorate the school" you said. "It's the August 3rd festival, right? How about we do it summer themed?" Asked Angeli.

"I hate how we still have to go to school dude. Next year August 3rds going to be in summer break 🙄" you stated. "Say thanks to covid I guess. I mean it's the only reason we started school this late" said isis.

"Actually, scratch the summer theme. Let's add decorations like if the festival came to the school" suggested Angeli. "Oh, that's a better idea," said Monica. "Alright but what about fans and stuff. Those are the themes of the festival, they have Japanese fans, umbrellas, and kimonos. And many more" stated Lexi.

"Guys down worry I'll order all of them. Fuck it" said isis. "It's like more than 1k, isis. Are you sure?" You asked. "I work a good paying job so it's good" stated isis.

"Forgot she works at some big ass company. People are saying she is some young prodigy" stated Lexi. "To be honest I Dunno how I got the job. They said they were hiring someone who knows how to be a leader and here I am the boss of a group in that company" explained isis.

"Guys we're off task! We won't get anything done if we keep getting off task" stated Monica. "She's right. Let's get to work!" Said isis.

You all started planning and making the posters and decorations. How long did that last? Like the rest of the school day.

After school

One you were tired as shit. Two the guys were being pains in the asses. Hanma kept asking for the math notes, Mikey kept trying to make you pay attention to him, and the others were just being loud in general.

You finally had some alone time when you shoved Hanma out of your room. You had locked it behind him. You had your laptop, so you still were planning the festival with the girls at home.

Isis and Angeli made some good-looking posters and were now helping with designing the decorations. You guys were in a group call, so it was easier than just texting each other.

"So, were planning on making the event outside?" Asked Monica. "Yeah, but it's not going to be too hot or cold" stated Lexi. "Great. So now we have to plan how to make the decorations outside themed" said Angeli.

"Were putting so much effort into it. Watch the students not even thank us," said Monica. "Stop thinking negative. We just want them to have a good time" stated isis. "She is right guys. Let's not think about it and do it!" You spoke.

"Fine but I swear if I don't get one thanks, I am going to cry," said Monica. "Same with me" said Angeli. You sighed and started to look up decorations on Amazon.

Now we have an upcoming festival~ let's see what's going to happen 😜