these two suck at keeping secrets

Have you ever done something so stupid in front of your crush that you didn't face them for days or weeks or months?

Let's a go

It's been 2 days since (chosen name) almost got hit by a car

It's been 2 days since (chosen name) almost got hit by a car. It was the start of a new school day. It was first period when a new transfer student was announced to be joining (chosen name)'s class.

To (chosen name)'s surprise it was the guy who saved him. "You can sit by the window behind (chosen name) and Henashi mister p'paju" said the teacher.

'Why the fuck is he behind me?!' Thought (chosen name). "Alright" said p'paju. He walked up behind the two and sat down.

"Dude got the notes. I wasn't paying attention" whispered Henashi. (Chosen name) passed him the notes and Henashi thanked him. "Thanks for the notes again" whispered Henashi.

"No problem. Next time do them yourself" whispered (chosen name). The lunch bell rang, and everyone left the room. "Let's go find y/n" said (chosen name).

"I got something to do. I got to meet up with someone" said Henashi. "Damn. Ok" said (chosen name).

Y/n's Pov

Isis said she has something to do so here you were trying to find one of the guys, your brother, or cousin. You sighed and got yourself a (favorite drink) from the vending machine.

You looked over to where the cafeteria is and saw (chosen name) walking around. You started walking over to him. "You lost or something?" You asked. "Nah I am just walking around because I am bored" stated (chosen name).

"Dam same. Is Henashi not with you?" You asked. "He said he had something to do" stated (chosen name). "So did isis... Don't tell me" You trailed off.

"They're seeing each other!" Stated (chosen name). "We can't be so sure" you stated. He nodded and started walking away. You ran to him, and you both looked for both of you guys' best friends.

With the two

"When are we going to tell them?" Asked Henashi. "She would be so shocked so I Dunno" said isis. Yup they were dating in secret.

"I think y/n would be more understanding then (chosen name)" stated Henashi. "I can't say this for sure since I don't know (chosen name) a lot, but y/n would be the best choice" said isis.

"Let's tell her first then" said Henashi. They were on the roof for lunch. Mostly no one goes there for lunch so it's the best spot to be if you want to be alone.

With y/n and (chosen name)

"I fucking give up! We can't find them!" Shouted (chosen name). You guys were in the gym laying on the floor. You guys were tired. Lunch left like a whole hour or more today.

"I want to die. If they're dating, I don't mind it's just why didn't they tell me?" You asked. "No clue. I am fine with it too. I mean if you're going to keep it secret at least tell your best friends" said (chosen name).

You got up and helped (chosen name) up too. "Man, I remember she tried doing that in middle school with- the one we don't speak of" you said.

"Oh her... Yeah it was funny seeing isis getting pissed off because of her teasing" said (chosen name).

You all went to the same middle school back then. But after what happened (chosen name) moved away and met Henashi and Hitomi in his new middle school.

You looked around and spotted a roaming basketball. You grinned and grabbed it. You passed it to (chosen name). "Oh, you're on" he said.

The bell then rang. "You have to be kidding me!!!" Shouted (chosen name). "This is some witchcraft of something" you said. (Chosen name) dropped the basketball and ran to the gym doors.

"We're going to be late!" Said (chosen name). You nodded and you both started running towards your classes. You two had managed to get back to class without being scolded.

"isis if you're going to be dating someone just tell me" you whispered. she stopped writing and looked at you shocked. "how'd you know?" asked isis.

"If you're going to be dating someone in secret make sure you both tell your best friends. because if you don't it's going to get worse when you do tell them" you said. 

"So, your fine with me dating your cousin's best friend?" asked isis. "Nah shit you do whatever" you said. she nodded and was now in an amazing mood for the rest of the class. 

With (chosen name)

(Chosen name) had gotten to his class without getting scolded as well. He sat down next to Henashi. "Dude be honest with me. Are you dating isis?" asked (chosen name). "What no..." said Henashi. 

"don't be shy or something its ok with me. y/n also said she is fine with it" said (chosen name). "Holy shit so I can date someone, and you won't be mad?" asked Henashi.

"Why would I be mad if you can pull one of the student council huh?" asked (chosen name) as he nudged henashi.

"To be honest I thought isis was out of my league for already having a good paying job" said Henashi. "Ay but I am betting you got to be a house husband or something if you guys last" said (chosen name). 

"Stop don't talk about getting married already were still in high school" said Henashi. "Sure, whatever man. anyways I hope to get a girlfriend or boyfriend before we graduate" said (chosen name).

"If you can't get one on your own y/n is going to help you" said Henashi. "Not going to lie y/n is probably going to stay single even if she goes to a college or university" said (chosen name).

"For real for some reason I hear a lot of people admiring her more than romantically liking her" said Henashi. "true" said (chosen name).

"Do many people even know you two are cousins?" asked Henashi. "Nah if they did, I would have been surrounded by students who admire her" said (chosen name).

"Wait they have to know Haku is her sibling, no?" asked Henashi. "I don't think they do know. Haku and y/n are very similar but their also very different in some ways, Ya know?" said (chosen name).

"Oh, so people don't think their siblings. well, that's sad" said Henashi. "It should stay that way it would be troublesome" said (chosen name).

 "It should stay that way it would be troublesome" said (chosen name)

Wazzup readers! Shits bout to get either dramatic or goofy