Hundred-Thirteen

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Chaos is my favorite color

"Chaos is my favorite color."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          MORRIGAN

    MORRIGAN. THE Morrigan was laughing at me to my face, and I couldn't even blame her. Standing in front of her, the door ajar, an icy wind blowing through the threshold where she stood. Beholding what I had done and what I now looked like.

    I gave her a thin-lipped, slightly embarrassed smile. Which I was sure looked ridiculous with the face paint covering my features.

    My gods, I was acting like a child. A damn child.

    Mor cleared her throat, trying to subside her laughter as she blinked furiously. "Do you–" a snicker, "Do you want help?"

    I stood frozen for a moment, contemplating my life and my decisions. Opening the door would doom me entirely, yet I couldn't deny things had gotten out of control. Wildly and utterly out of control. Chaos, really.

    With an unconcealable wince, I opened the door further and Mor stepped inside.

    I had gotten just a tad carried away...just a wee bit...

    But it had been so fun for that short time. Politely asking the house for small things at first, and then abstract things and then just plain odd things that I didn't think it'd be able to do.  Like sixteen yard troll—gnome things that looked like Amren to ward off any visitors. And then they started piling up and then it just...exploded.

    And it just grew... out of hand. I had been trying to clean everything up for the past few hours. "Help. Please." I breathed, staring at the chocolate fountain in the corner of the room and the magic fire train set and the pristine throwing knives painted every color imaginable strewn across the floor.

    It looked like one of those toy stores in the mortal lands.

    Gods, I should never be allowed back in this cabin. Never again. I should be banned and cast away and barred from ever stepping foot in this black hole of wishes again.