Tighnari | During The Rain ♡

A sprinkle of spice is added to this one-shot. Please move onto something else if you're uncomfortable or don't like this type of content.

(Smut/Lemon isn't involved, but there will be intense kissing and/or touching.)

"Ngh, ah...! Sorry, I sh-shouldn't be so loud..."

Just like every evening, once the sun has slowly set in the horizon, your boyfriend Tighnari comes back to his home after finishing his Forest Watcher duties—often lethargic and only wanting a simple drink and a meat and mushroom-based dish to end the exhausting night.

Aside from enjoying a nice meal together, sometimes you two will also cuddle on the bed (if you decide to stay at his place for the night), listening to the serenity of the forest. From the whispers of the trees dancing in the cool breeze, to the soft flapping of the insects and birds roaming around, the sounds of nature helps you both drift off to dreamland.

And it is on this particular evening that you decided to warm up in each other's presence due to how cold it is tonight. Clearly he must be feeling some sort of desire to release some stress, because when you rubbed his ears as usual, his response was to hold onto you tighter, his legs squeezing your sides.

Currently on your lap, facing you, his legs are on either side of your body, securely wrapped around it. His forehead is resting against your shoulder as quiet pants trail out.

You're a bit embarrassed since it's the first time your boyfriend is replying back in a rather... sensual way. Truthfully, you aren't exactly experienced when it comes to this sort of thing, but based on his responses so far, he seems to be enjoying himself.

And so you continue to rub his ears gently, allowing him to relax under your soothing touches. Your fingers unconsciously press down a bit harder out of nervousness, causing him to take in a sudden, shaky breath as he grabs onto your arms even tighter.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Tighnari moans out softly.

Your heart flutters at the way he says your name, and you can't help but think about just how cute he is right now. Although you can't see his bashful face in its entirety, you can see the side view where his face is flushed, eyes half-lidded, and his lips parted as he's struggling to keep quiet.

To your surprise, he begins to press his body down against you more intensely, now rubbing against you in a slow manner, his hips rocking in a circular motion as if he's desperately trying to feel more of you through the barriers of the clothes.

"T-Tighnari...?!" you stammer, eyes widened by the sudden rush of pleasure.

Hearing his name must've sparked something within him, because his movements get rougher as his tail sways even faster behind him, his ears twitching against your fingers. "Ngh..." he strains out, his breathing erratic, "...a bit more..."

Your trembling hands drop to wrap around his back, your warm breaths coming out at an unsteady pace. The gentle raindrops falling outside drown out the sounds of pleasure a bit, but any passersby would be able to hear if they were right outside the home.

You bite your lip to suppress any further moans. Tighnari lifts his head slightly, staring right at you with his half-lidded gaze. Although he's looking at you, his cloudy and dazed eyes are mainly focusing intently on the sensations.

He moves his face forward to kiss you on the lips gently as his movements slow down, indicating the lack of energy. If anything, he appears to be content and at bliss with the way he nuzzles his face against your neck, letting out a joyful sigh. His green tail slowly sways, brushing against your hands every once in a while.

Among the raindrops pattering outside, you hear and feel his soft "thank you", and you can't help the warm smile gracing your face.

-♡-

Tighnari's home is so nice and cozy. Perfect for relaxing.