"It's okay, it's okay..." She cooed while running her fingers through my hair.

After a little while, I broke the embrace and looked her in the eyes with a sad smile and laughed.

"Sorry for breaking down. It just reminded me of shit."

She smiled, her arms still around me. "Do you feel like sharing?"

I nodded my head, walked over to my bed and sat down. She sat down beside me.

"The person before Ajax said the exact same thing. He said he would never hurt me but he did. Badly. I thought he damaged me beyond repair until I met you. You reminded me of him and you did some shit that really hurt me. But you fixed them with your smile. You knew exactly how to redeem yourself. I've never encountered a more complex soul yet so easy to get attached to at the same time." I took and deep breath and continued.

"I know you would never do anything to hurt me. I believe you because no one has ever treated me the way you did. I've never been so happy. So please, keep that promise Ez. Because I can't handle being hurt the way I was again."

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I promise you that I will never do anything to hurt you ever again." She kissed my hand and caressed it.

I never felt so loved.

"I know that fights will happen because every healthy relationship has to go through fights in order to know what's healthy and what's not." I started while looking away. "But I want us to learn how to communicate to avoid nasty repercussions."

"I agree with you." She retorted. We looked into each other's eyes.

I chuckled. "Wow. Our first fight as a couple was handled pretty well if you were to ask me."

She grinned, her eyes wrinkling at the corners. God, she looked so adorable right now, I could just kiss her. I mean... I could? She's my girlfriend after all.

I leaned in and kissed her with all the emotions that I was feeling right now. She reciprocated with the same intensity as she grabbed me by the small of my back to pull me towards her.

I ran my hands through her wavy hair and pulled at them a bit, earning a groan against my lips which turned me on beyond explanations. I softly bit her lip and pulled at it before letting it go and attacking her neck.

I was very horny to say the least. That's a werewolf inconvenience, especially on full moons. And it was a full moon. I started sucking on that one spot right below her jawline and I felt her breath hitch. She was breathing very heavily and she had tightened her grip on my hips. I sucked on her skin until I made sure I left a mark. Let that Sheila bitch know that Ezra is mine.

When I pulled away, I saw a purple hickey on her neck and I smirked with pride. Her eyes were dark with arousal. Before I even had time to process anything, she flipped me over and was suddenly on top of me, with her leg between my legs.

She buried her face in my neck and started peppering it with sensual, moist kisses. I felt my breaths get shorter and a moan escaped my lips. I guess she wanted to mark her territory as well because she started biting my neck and sucking the spot just above my shoulder blades. As she was doing so, she moved a bit and her leg brushed against my... You know. I let out a loud moan.

I wanted her so bad, it was unbelievable.

"You're very loud, E." She mumbled against my neck.

"Shut up." I replied breathlessly. "You like it."

"Fuck yeah." She said groaning.

I sighed in pleasure as she kept rubbing her leg, creating pleasurable friction.