New Beginnings

My palms starting getting a bit sweaty. I never really made new friends. People liked me but not enough to get to know me and I didn't want to ruin what could be the start of an amazing friendship.

Albert: Oh nice, maybe Jake and I could tag along sometime?

Jess looked over at me and smirked.

Jake noticed her and smiled at me and then Albert. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling something stirring.

Jake: I think that'd be a lot of fun

Jess: Y/n can you check your phone real quick?

That's when I noticed she texted me.

Jess 💍😘
Jake can NOT hang out with us like that yet
I just started building up his trust today it's too soon

Me
Hmm
Maybe just say it'll have to wait a little?

Jess💍😘
Do you think you could please?
I'm just a bit nervous

Me
Ofc and I get that

I put my phone back on the table and looked back up. Jess and I left them without an answer.

Y/n: Yeah that'd be a ton of fun! We should plan it for sometime later next week or something

Jess: Uhh yeah I'm pretty busy so it'll have to be later this month

Jess gave me an appreciative nod and Kaden agreed with the plans.

Kaden: Yeah that's cool with me

Raven: If Kaden's in then why not haha

A little while passed and the bell rang. Everyone went to their classes.

After a very long hour it was finally last period.

The last class of the day I had with Albert. It was gym, or more specifically personal fitness. Basically just working out in the schools weight room and they call it a class.

As I started on my way, Siri read along again

Siri: Text from; Albert so cool flamingo emoji

Albert so cool🦩
Y/n

Me
Albert

Albert so cool 🦩
Where is gym

Me
Well where are you rn?

Albert so cool 🦩
I'm near the commons room

Me
I'm coming

Albert so cool 🦩
Okay!

On my way over to the commons, I ran into an entitled blonde brat. Kirsten. Her and I have always had problems for no reason. She just had it out for me.

In 8th grade I became her friend and she introduced me to her group. After a while I realized why a lot of people had issues with her.

She caused a lot of drama so I got myself out of that situation and her friend group followed.

Since then Kirsten has blamed me for people not liking her anymore. I kind of feel bad but not enough to go back.