2 • 129 • 141

Start from the beginning

'The effects of [ Domain ] are amazing, but in the same time, it's very tiring.'

The [ Domain ] put a heavy toll at her body. She had just activated it, but the remaining of power that she had first vanished quickly.

'I have to finish this soon quickly.'

Charlotte changed her sword into a spear.

[ Charlotte's Style Lotus Manipulation : Lotus Boost ]

The pink aura of the lotus covered her spear as she aimed it to the puppet who was coming to her direction and threw it.

"GO!"

The puppet dodged the spear easily and jumped towards her. She swung her nails towards her head as if she wanted to tear it off and Charlotte jumped backward.

"RETURN!"

[ Charlotte's Style Time Manipulation : Acceleration ]

The spear changed its direction smoothly to return to her hand. The puppet appeared to be surprised when she saw the spear coming towards her in greater speed. And without having the chance to avoid it, the spear succeed in making a hole at her shoulder.

The puppet stumbled, looking at her injury. Charlotte clicked her tongue, thinking that she should learn from Altaira how to throw a spear better next time.

She leapt towards the puppet and put her palm on her face, smashing her head to the ground.

"[ Xing Lian's Style Lotus Manipulation ]!"

She spoke as she tried to keep the puppet down. The puppet struggled to break free. She swung her left arm towards her, only for Charlotte to catch her wrist and held it tightly.

"[ CLEANSE ]!" She shouted.

Pink lotus petals appeared and surrounded them from all directions, locking the two of them inside the barrier guarded by those petals. In the same time, from the puppet herself, the black mist suddenly exploded, trying to destroy everything around them. The grasses created by her [ Morning Forest] were slowly withering away into ashes and dusts, and the black mist itself seemed to be trying to swallow the two of them together.

The puppet roared in pain and Charlotte could feel her power draining from her. She gritted her teeth.

'No matter what happens, I can't let my hands off!'

In the middle of the chaos and struggles, she was unaware that the lotus bud on her forehead was glowing. All she could feel was dizzy and exhaustion because her power was now flowing endlessly.

"Remember. Once you activated the [ Cleanse ], don't ever give up in the middle and let go your hands, otherwise you'll lose. Because the moment you attack your enemy with [ Cleanse ], they also have a way to defend themselves. "

She tried to fight against the black mist with her lotus power. The puppet wasn't surrendering either. The more she struggled, the powerful the black mist was. Charlotte held the puppet's wrist tighter and tighter, to the point that she accidentally broke her bones.

Charlotte was startled and accidentally let go of her hand. And the pain that the puppet suffered didn't seem to make her stop. Rather, it made her gone crazier and the black mist was getting stronger.

"[ Tarnish ]"

And after that, the puppet swung her right arm and covered both of her eyes.

"AHHHHHH!"

"It is a method to lure you to the abyss. And once you fall for it, you will cease to be who you are, and you may also cease to exist."