Chapter 5: Unexpected Viewer!

Start from the beginning

Over the day, Mebuki showed her daughter two techniques, one being Ninjutsu and the other being Genjutsu.

The ninjutsu one was an attack of kunais, however it was way different then the usual method.

She made two magenta crystalized kunais appear on both of her hands, the kunais being more sharp and pointy; to the middle till the point it was completly shaped like an lightning striking from the sky.

She immediatly throwed them on one tree nearby, and on mid-air, making them separate in a flash.

What could be described as litlle lethal needles appeared and they made contact with the tree.

At first, silence echoed through the two females, as Mebuki was just smiling on the directions she throwed the crystal kunais, on the tree.

Sakura however stood confused, as she did understand it was a really cool, dangerous and surprising attack.

But since the needles weren't actually stuck on the trunk of the tree, she was wondering if the attack had any more surprises.

Mebuki took notice of how Sakura stood, and just told her to wait.

When she did, suddenly the tree started to make a sound; the cuts of the thin needles, finally appeared on the trunk - similar like a lightning that came first then the sound because of it's speed.

The tree received a good amount of damage and finally fell, making a big falling sound, and awaking the birds nearby making the fly away.

The second one, which was a Genjutsu, was the one Sakura was the most interested in seeing, since she knew pretty well her bloodline was really familiarized with it, to the point of being their specialty.

However, before Mebuki could do it, she explained to Sakura how to release a Genjutsu if she ever fell into one.

A genjutsu serves as a distraction; a method of confusing your opponent, just so you can attack them more easily and up-front. Sakura needed to learn how to release it, in order to continue fighting or even retreating if necessary.

When Sakura learned how to release, her mother prepared a Genjutsu more easy for her daughter to break.

When it started, at first Sakura thought it dind't worked, however she immediatly took notice of something odd.

Her mother's figure was completly frozen; as if stuck in place, not moving an inch of a muscle.

She looked around herself to notice that the leaves of the trees also stopped moving, because the wind was constantly passing through the local and the girl couldn't feel it anymore.

When she looked around with more focus, she took notice of some strange lines around the whole place.

She started to move her head quizzically and took notice of how it looked more like a broken glass. She immediatly made a sign on her hands and released the Genjutsu.

As if everything was just dust, it dissipated showing the reality she was always familiarized with.

Her Mother had a proud smile on her face, because when she was younger she took some minutes to notice she was trapped on a Genjutsu, and this would happen more often then expected.

Usually Sakura's grandmother would go... a litlle on edge with it.

So she couldn't be more proud of Sakura for releasing the technique immediatly, even though it was an easy Genjutsu.

After this event, Sakura studied non-stop, even scaring her parents sometimes with how many knowledge she found on her free-time.

Of course, she took moments to play when necessary, but always focusing on what was important first.