now playing: 2.4 - he's all yours, Ura !

Začít od začátku

"Kazumi? What are you doing here?" Uraraka asked, slowly floating down from the ceiling. "You're still in your hero suit."

"I just finished my work for Detective Tsukauchi and needed to relax. I saw you guys were awake, so I came over... I hope you don't mind." Kazumi stammered, suddenly realising how weird she seemed.

However, the girls didn't find it strange and welcomed her into their dorm.

"We don't mind! Come 'ere, Kazumi!" Ashido exclaimed, patting the spot next to her on the couch. "We were just talking about Uraraka's massive crush on Midoriya."

Uraraka's face flushed red, hiding her face in her hands as Asui and Yaoyorozu held her down from floating again. Kazumi giggled, coming to snuggle besides Ashido who put an arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to her.

"Geez! Can we not mention this in front of Deku's childhood friend?!" Uraraka complained in a flustered tone.

"I won't tell him, Uraraka." Kazumi reassured, smiling cutely up at the older female. "I may be Izuku's friend, but I wouldn't dare say such a thing behind your back."

Hagakure fake sobbed, enveloping Kazumi into a hug from behind.

"Amano is so precious," Hagakure whined.

Yaoyorozu raised a curious brow, sitting on the armrest of the couch as she gazed at Kazumi.

"You never had a crush on Midoriya despite being friends for so long?" Yaoyorozu asked, cutely tilting her head.

Kazumi glanced up, thinking for a moment before shaking her head.

"Mm... I thought he was cute when I first met him, but it was never anything beyond admiration. He's like my older brother now." Kazumi reassured her before teasingly smirking at Uraraka. "He's all yours, Ura!"

The girls burst out laughing, clapping as Uraraka's face exploded into a cherry red. Kazumi smiled, shaking her head. It was kind of nice knowing that her nerdy little friend had a girl swooning for him. He deserved it after all these years.

"She's only saying that because she probably likes Bakugou." Ashido teased, Kazumi's head suddenly whipping in her direction. "From your reaction, you're acting like you do."

Kazumi's eyebrows furrowed, the girls watching her in interest as she took a moment to think.

"I guess I've never thought of him that way," she responded and Yaoyorozu giggled, putting an arm around her small frame.

"You're strangely honest, it's cute." Yaoyorozu commented, Kazumi's face bursting into flames.

She turned inwards so she could properly hug Yaoyorozu's side, snuggling into her shoulder.

"Maybe I should just like you, Rozu!" She whined, Yaoyorozu bursting out into more laughter at Kazumi's honeyed tone.

"Okay, but it's kind of obvious that he likes you." Jiro smoothly interrupted, crossing her arms as she nodded. "Bakugou isn't nice to anyone but you. Maybe Kirishima, but still."

Kazumi hummed to herself, her face still dusted pink as thoughts flooded her mind.

Looking back on how Bakugou treated her, it was blatantly obvious that he did like her. The fact he was significantly nicer to her was obvious, but there were so many other telling signs. Like how his voice was softer and deeper whenever he spoke to her, how his heart beat increased every time he was around her, the way he was comfortable with her, and the times he'd openly confessed that he cared for her.