now playing: 2.2 - quite the killer visual

Start from the beginning

An uproar began in the dorm and she flinched, watching as Todoroki and Kaminari fought over the small card since Todoroki persisted that he wanted to check if it was real.

Despite much debate between her and Aizawa, he agreed to let her continue with the mission he'd asked her to be a part of prior to her and Bakugou's kidnapping. She'd been persistent about exploring her tracking skills, but Aizawa had warned her that it was dangerous. So they'd come up with an idea; if Kazumi could get her hero licence early, she would be allowed to do the mission.

Kazumi awkwardly smiled at the wild class, Kirishima simply coming to her side and putting an arm around her.

"Congrats on getting your hero licence, that's pretty cool." He said, gently squeezing her arm.

She grinned up at him, basking in the small kiss he landed on her forehead before the two watched their class go on a rampage.

"Thanks for rescuing us, Kirishima." Kazumi whispered, the boy stiffening. "If it had been anyone but you reaching for Katsuki, I don't think we'd be here today."

The red head shook his head, leaning his chin on her head.

"He reached out for help because you were with him," Kirishima replied, smiling to himself. "You gave up everything to go after him, so he had to do everything to save you."

Kazumi's eyebrows furrowed at his words, her eyes watering as she looked away. Kirishima lightly laughed as he rubbed her arm, reassuring her gently.

"Kiri! What did you do to Amano?" Yaoyorozu complained, coming over to the duo and opening her arms to Kazumi. "Are you okay?"

Kazumi burst into tears, Kirishima only laughing louder as she whined in Yaoyorozu's arms.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, grabbing Kazumi by the collar and pulling her towards him.

"You idiot, it's late and we have school tomorrow." Bakugou said, forcibly wiping her face with some tissues Yaoyorozu made with her quirk. "Go to your dorm."

"Ah, Bakugou, shouldn't you walk her back?" Iida asked worriedly and Bakugou tilted his head.

"It's okay! I... I live in the faculty building with Shota, you don't need to." She explained, shaking her head.

"Yeah, besides, she's strong enough to defend–" He paused, glancing down at Kazumi before he closed his eyes momentarily. "Fine, let's just go."

"Katsuki!"

"Hurry up, or I'll leave you behind."

Kazumi waved cutely with red eyes to the rest of the class, Katsuki holding her wrist as he dragged her towards the door.

"They're cute." Ashido whispered to Midoriya who sighed.

"Kaachan definitely has a soft spot for her," he admitted, smiling to himself. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Mm... impressive."

Kazumi had already begun her work with the detectives who were on the forefront of the League of Villains case while her classmates all prepared for the provisional licence exam.

She found herself in a room with Detective Tsukauchi who played with his chin as he read through the notebook she'd given him.

Kazumi had compiled a notebook on the information she'd obtained from her observations and even a few observations she'd made from students.