Chapter 3: A vistor on Island

Start from the beginning

I placed my forehead on hers.

" don't worry, I'll get out of your sight, the only thing I wanted to tell you is that I love you, and I will always love you" I assured.

"Hunt-"

"I know you hate me because of what happened to blue and no amount of words will make up for the damage I've caused, you have every right to treat me this way but just for a while let me hold you, just for tonight," I asked.

"My sister just died, Can't You keep it in your pants even for a few days" She screamed.

"You're right I can't, if you want me to stay out of your way then please just for tonight," I asked.

"Make it fast" she ordered.

My eyes shot open, my head was aching, it felt like someone was smashing something hard against it.

I quickly got off the roof and rushed to my room, I drank the painkillers and then sat on the floor, the pain wasn't stopping, it was staring to get hard to move anything at all.

I took in slow breaths, I laid my head on the bed. The painkillers started taking effect shortly after.

"Shit, that's the first time in years that my head hurt this much," I thought aloud.

'I felt like I had a dream but why can't I remember what it was about'

'What was it about, why can't I seem to remember'

'Will I have to live like this for the rest of my life'

"I hate this"

_______

I woke up, took a bath, and then sat at the table.

"Good Morning" I greeted as I sat down.

"What's good about the morning," she remarked.

"Uh did I do something wrong," I asked holding her hand.

"You went to bed without eating, were you that upset with what I said? You should have just said so, you know very well taking your medicine on an empty stomach causes painful side effects" she scolded.

"I'm sorry, I just fell asleep and forgot" I apologized.

"Rai you have to pay attention to your health as well as your body, Promise me this is the last time you are ever this careless," She asked.

"I promise, I won't make you worry again, please forgive me don't be mad at me" I pleaded.

She caressed my cheek.

"Did you have any side effects when you took the medicine, does anything hurt?"she asked.

" just my heart, I don't like it when you are upset with me "I explained.

" I'm not mad, just worried. I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you" she blurted out.

"You would probably be happier, you wouldn't have to look-" she covered my mouth before I could finish.