now playing: 1.4 - a heavy rock is a heavy rock.

Start from the beginning

Kazumi nodded, following after him.

"Why? Is there something dangerous you need to teach me?"

Usually Aizawa would only train her personally if it was something dangerous or difficult for her to control. But he shook his head, claiming it was far from dangerous. 

 "Present Mic and I were discussing your quirk during the Sports Festival and we were wondering what the boundaries of your quirk is when manipulating and echoing sounds." Aizawa asked, stopping her at a table where a boombox sat.

"Manipulating and echoing noises?" The two never really discussed that part of her quirk weirdly enough.

"Well, you capture noises and use them as a weapon. But you also echo back noises by increasing the volume and amplitude to impede on your opponents." Aizawa observed aloud. "But... Can you actually change the content of a sound to another?"

Kazumi thought for a moment before nodding, "yes, as it is a part of manipulating sound, it is possible. But I haven't found a use for this in battle yet since it takes a little bit of time to do so – especially if it's changing a sound into another sound that I haven't memorised the components of. So usually I opt for increasing volume and amplitude to hinder my opponents as it doesn't change the original sound." 

Aizawa made a noise, "interesting... your quirk really is amazing when it has an intelligent user."

Kazumi grew flustered at his casual compliment before watching him approach the table.

"All Might met up with Detective Tsukauchi recently to discuss the movements of the League of Villains that attacked my students at USJ," Aizawa began, "we've heard news that they are planning on attacking again to instil some fear within students and I'm sure they have other motivations relating to All Might."

Kazumi sighed, "so that's why the location of our camp was relocated."

Aizawa nodded. 

"Anyways, apparently when Detective Tsukauchi met with All Might, your name had been slipped into the conversation by All Might in regards to the assistance you provided to our class during the attack on USJ." Aizawa mentioned, Kazumi's eyes widening. "Tsukauchi encouraged All Might to get you in on UA's dealings with the League of Villains since you could help us read into the league's moves with your quirk – especially after he saw your performance at the festival."

Kazumi nodded, "I'm happy to help... but what does this have to do with my training?"

Aizawa smiled to himself. He'd been rambling a bit too much so he was grateful she reminded him. 

"If you are going to help us, there is a possibility that you will be in harm's way and we heroes may not be there at all times to give you consent to fight. So, we want to enlist you in early admissions for your provisional licence." Aizawa announced, Kazumi's mouth falling open. "We want to enhance your combat skills in preparation for taking the test when school starts up again, as well as in case you have a run in with villains."

Kazumi's face tensed into determination, a smile appearing on her face.

"Okay."

Aizawa raised a brow, "okay? That's it? You do understand that this is dangerous."

Kazumi nodded, "I do understand. But I want to help however I can. This is probably the moment my quirk could become vital to something important. So, why would I miss that opportunity?"

Aizawa nodded, a proud grin on his face.

"Alright, Kaz, I like your moxie." 

Kazumi observed as Aizawa opened the CD player, putting a random CD into it before shutting the lid.