now playing: 0.8 - intimidatingly gorgeous

Começar do início

Kazumi fought back the urge to flinch.

She'd barely survived the fight between their two teams between the cavalry battle, her ears were still slightly ringing from his explosions in her ears.

Nonetheless, she smiled elegantly, turning the door handle of the infirmary.

"Bring it on, Bakugou."

lıılıılıılıılıılı

Holy shit.

Amano Kazumi did not wake up that morning to go head to head with Shoto Todoroki – the number two hero's son.

Not once has she ever talked to the male. She found him a bit hard to approach and he barely talked to anyone in class in the first place.

Not to mention he was intimidatingly gorgeous; his two toned hair and opposing eye colours were captivating to say the least. He was also nicely built, his face naturally shaped and well angled. Not to mention his body – which she could see half of because he'd just used his fire quirk for the first time – was toned–

Kazumi mentally slapped herself in the face for thinking that.

You're about to fight this guy, for god's sake!

Kazumi shakily breathed in, bowing slightly to Todoroki as a small greeting. The boy, despite looking like he just crawled out the depths of hell after his fight with Midoriya, bowed back politely.

She was intimidated by how calm he was, it almost felt like she was already going to lose from how confidently he presented himself. Not to mention that he stared down at her, nonchalantly waiting to start the fight.

A small part of her brain told her she was royally screwed.

When Present Mic announced for them to start, Todoroki immediately sent a line of icicles towards her and she noticeably flinched, the sound of ice cracking and squealing invading her ears.

She never knew she disliked the sound of ice so much until that very moment.

She'd seen Todoroki use his quirk a billion times before, but never had she been the subject of his signature blast of ice.

Fighting through the sound, she back fired his own quirk by capturing the noises his ice made, manipulating the sound waves with her hands to shatter the ice head on as she ran straight forward towards him.

Todoroki's eyes momentarily widened, not expecting her to get through his ice so easily. Kazumi kicked off from the ground, using sound waves to help her reach a better height before she swung her leg at him.

He easily caught her leg, but the sound of his hand touching her leg only gave Kazumi a sound to work with. She blasted him off her leg, Todoroki launching to the other side of the stage until he caught himself with a wall of ice before the line.

While he was momentarily winded, Kazumi sent a wave of sound into the stage, the cement breaking towards him. However, her eyes widened as Todoroki made a sheet of ice over the stage simultaneously, her earthquake only cracking the ice.

She groaned, grasping her ears as she immediately muted the noises. Kazumi had stumbled momentarily, trying her best to keep her legs stable. Her head had automatically tucked into her arms, her eyes shut tightly at the unbearable cracking noise.

Todoroki, noticing her uneasiness, quickly took the opportunity to encase her into a box of ice. When she'd opened her eyes, her ears still muted, they immediately widened as she stared at the solid ice block her body slowly froze in.