now playing: 0.7 - indiscriminate volts !

Start from the beginning

Kaminari sifted through some ideas, deciding to discharge all at once. He should beat her as quickly as possible.

He mentally decided that if he could beat her, perhaps he'll ask her out on a date. She was cute after all. 

"Anyways! Start!" Present Mic announced.

Kazumi stayed still.

As Kaminari was her classmate, she knew a few things about him that everyone else in their class knew such as his quirk and his general fighting abilities. However, general observation was a lot more different than actually fighting him.

With her hearing quirk, she took her observations to an extra level. She'd not only taken note of what she could see, but what she could hear such as hid body weight, the way electricity coursed through his veins, how fast he moved.

From the way his feet collided with the ground, she could tell he was at a weight that she could barely carry and he moved at a speed that was slower than she was. He also didn't have a lot of muscle since he didn't make a certain noise when he walked. She could overpower him in hand to hand combat.

But she knew better than to actually touch him with that electrical quirk. So she bet on long distance attacks in a battle of endurance – in hope that he overheats. 

Before she could put her plan into motion, she halted as Kaminari suddenly spoke to her.

"When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat?" Kaminari called from across the stage.

Kazumi furrowed her eyebrows. Was this supposed to be some kind of distraction? It was sort of working because she was very confused. 

"I'll comfort you if you'll have me!" He shouted again before smirking. "'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!"

She tensed her stance as she saw electricity visibly circuit around his body, his blonde hair slightly raising as it coursed through him.

"Indiscriminate volts! 1.3 million volts!" He shouted, raising his arms. 

A large river of lighting coursed her way and Kazumi simply raised her hands, careful with the timing as she captured the buzzing sound of the electricity before shaping it into a shield for her to cover herself.

Once the electricity had subsided, she noticed Kaminari had transformed into a strange unconscious state, making small noises as he short circuited.

Kazumi calmly flipped her hair over her shoulder, striding over to Kaminari before wrapping her hand into a protective sound barrier to avoid getting accidentally electrocuted. 

The crowd watched as the slim female simply dragged him out of bounds, the crowd cheering as he short circuited boy laid peacefully against the ground.

She turned to the crowd, spotting Monoma watching with an annoyed smile from one of the stands. Kazumi didn't hesitate to make a peace sign over in his direction, winking at him which made the crowd cheer.

Bakugou watched from his seat, raising a brow as he folded his arms against his chest. Who does she think she is? Some sort of idol?

He glanced over at the direction she was looking at before spotting Monoma whose tongue was out, a middle finger shooting up in response to her wink. An orange haired female tried to stop him but he managed to slip away. 

Bakugou has to admit, he'd been slightly shocked ever since he had been overthrown by Kazumi during the cavalry battle.

He knew she had actual fighting skills, not just tracking and defence skills, but he didn't know her quirk was that flexible and powerful.

He felt... threatened. 

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Wouldn't she make a cute sidekick!" Mt Lady exclaimed excitedly, turning to Kamui Woods. "She's so cute! I want to give her a makeover."

From afar, Mt Lady and Kamui woods stood outside the stadium getting snacks to eat to watch the upcoming fights. However, one of the 1A kids seemed to have caught the pretty hero's attention.

Kamui Woods peered up at the screen, spotting a full blown live stream of Kazumi's face.

She appeared elegant enough for Mt. Lady's standards in his mind, so she would probably just be used as some sort of doll for the pro-hero to dress up.

His thoughts were only confirmed when Kazumi cutely winked, Mt Lady squealing as she grabbed his arm, swinging him backwards and forwards.

"Oh! She's adorable!" Mt Lady exclaimed, "I must have her!" 

ılıılıılıılıılıılı