40

October 10, 1537

     Oh, the seventh month in Narcissas pregnancy, Marilyn had taken a break from being a lady, and preparations for her wedding.

"Everything is so weird without Marilyn here." Narcissa tells Rowan, who nods, chuckling, folding up towels,"Rowan, come sit with me." She says, as Rowan walks over, sitting down in front of Narcissa,"The king has been acting weird." She chuckles, as Rowan nods,"I want you to spy on him."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you'd be the one no one would except." Narcissa chuckles, shaking her head,"Of course, It's only a task I could give to another lady." She says, and Rowan nods, sighing,"I love you very much, Rowan." Narcissa says, grabbing her hand, and Rowan smiles, taking her hand.

"Best I go back to my duty." Rowan chuckles, getting up, as Narcissa nods, picking up her teacup,"I am after all nothing more, then a lady in waiting." Rowan chuckles, going back to folding.

Narcissa nodded, looking over toward the window, and saw Anne, sitting at the window, reading  wind wool, it was Anne's favorite book growing up.

Narcissa shook her head, and Anne wasn't there anymore, making her look at Rowan.

"Rowan, can you please past me wind wool?" Narcissa asks, as Rowan nods, walking over to the shelf, picking up Wind wool,"It was Anne's favorite book to hear before she went to bed." Se chuckles, makin Rowan smile, and pass her he book,"Thank you, Rowan."

"Anything else, Cissy?" Rowan asks, and Narcissa shakes her head, as Rowan curtsies, walking out of that part of the room, closing the curtains.

Narcissa sighs, flipping to the first page with the picture of a young girl with her book turned, going into a garden.

"Anne loved the pictures, and the young girl, she begged for a garden to run away, and imagine herself there." Narcissa sighs, talking to herself, and closes her eyes, smiling.

Narcissa felt hands on her shoulder, and looked up to see Anne smiling down at her, then walked in front of her, sitting down in front of her.

"Can you read it to me, one last time, sister?" Anne asks, as Narcissa scrunches her noise, flipping to the firstpage, the first chapter.

"Chapter one, the lost girl."

"Narcissa?"

Rowan walked back in, and saw Narcissa sleep, with the page on a little girl stomping her foot on the floor, filled with anger, yelling at an older man, who was laying in his death bed.

"Huh, weird." Rowan chuckles, walking over to one of the seats, grabbing a blanket, and puts it around Narcissa,"Goodnight, Narcissa." She says, kissing her cheek, and smiles, walking out, closing the curtains behind her.

October 14, 1537

     "The child shall be here soon."

Narcissa was with Henry on the new baby arriving soon, he was talking while she sat there in boredom.

"The child shall be sent with Mary, and Elizabeth."

"But James, and Ophelia stay here."

"Not for much longer, my love."

Narcissa sighs, crossing her arms, as Henry walked over, picking her head up.

"The child will stay for a few months then go with their older siblings." Henry tells Narcissa, and Narcissa nods,"Don't worry, Mary, and Elizabeth have been raised well on their own, this child should as well, along with James, and Ophelia."

"I just want to keep my baby with me for a few months, please." Narcissa smiles, making Henry nod, grabbing her hand,"You were saying for the baby." She says, smiling, as Henry goes back to talking, thinking of if the child is a spare would be good, and if it was a girl, it was good enough.

It wasn't the first time someone had talked like this in front of Narcissa, it had gotten to the point where Narcissa would want to pull her hair out, which was annoying, because she at least picked a hair out of her head.

Everyone was praying for a spare, but Narcissa didn't think that God would be fair on her, if he wasn't fair with Anne, and Catherine.