16

*months Narcissa was pregnant in each chapter*

June 19, 1536

     Narcissas pregnancy was all people at court could talk about, but they did work she would give birth to a girl, because her sister had a daughter, and three miscarriages.

This always worried Narcissa, not because she was being compared, but because she was one of the earliest queens to get pregnant early out of all of Henry's wives.

Narcissa was sitting in a chair, looking out the window, and was petting Snuggles.

"I hope your a boy, my child." Narcissa says, putting her hand on her stomach,"I do not want to end up like my sister." She says, and smiles.

Narcissa looks down at her stomach,a nod closes her eyes, going into dreamland.

Narcissa was laying in bed staring at celling, feeling a bit weird, but not so weird.

Narcissa could stay in bed all day,a new just lay there, but then her door open, and she got up, and saw her mother.

"Mother." Narcissa says, and smiles.

Elizabeth smiled at her daughter, and sat on her bed.

"You look beautiful, my dear." She says, and Narcissa scoots closer to her,"Are you alright?" She asks, and Narcissa wipes tears.

"I'm perfectly fine." She says, putting a hand on her bracelet,"Just Anne being Anne." She says, and cracks a smile.

"Your sister just puts her hands on whatever she wants her hands on." Elizabeth says, putting a hand on her daughters cheek,"Your closes to Anne, Narcissa." She says, and Narcissa shakes her head, getting up.

"You are all ruining my life!" Narcissa yells, and Elizabeth gets up, looking in her daughters eyes,"What are you doing to me?" She asks, grabbing her pillow, and throwing it at her mother,"You always try choose Anne, Mary, and George over me!" She yells, and Elizabeth puts her pillow down,

"Narcissa, I am sorry." Elizabeth says, and Narcissa looks angry.

"Then I swear I will be better then those three, and show you who rules!"

Narcisa opened her eyes, and felt a blanket on her, and Snuggles wasn't in her arms anymore.

Narcissa looked in front of her, and saw Henry with snuggles in his arms.

"You are finally awake, Isa." Henry says, and smiles, putting Snuggles down on his lap,"I have been waiting for you to wake." He says, and Narcissa smiles, holding onto the blanket.

"I'm going to guess I slept for a bit." She says, and Henry shakes his head.

"An hour, or two." Henry says, and Snuggles jumps over to Narcissas lamp,"I saw the bunny on your lap, who looked like he had plenty of energy, and you looked tired." He says.

Narcissa giggles, and Henry grabbed her hand, leaning a bit.

"I love you, my queen."

Those words made Narcissa feel weak again like how Alexander confessed his love for her.

Narcissa grabbed Henry's Hand, and smiled.

"I love you too, Henry."

June 28, 1536

     Rowan, Marilyn, and Molly were helping out there friend, and queen with her pregnancy, and Narcissa was getting worried.

"Narcissa, you shouldn't be worrying about the child this early?" Molly says, and Narcissa nods,"You are only in your first month." She says, kissing her cheeks, and Narcissa chuckles.

"Let's hope I do not have a miscarriage." Narcisa says, and Rowan smiles looking out the window,"Rowan." She says, and Rowan looks over at Narcissa.

"Yes, Narcissa?" Rowan asks, walking over to her,"Is something wading?" She asks, and Narcissa smirks.

"Are you thinking of someone?" Narcissa asks, walking over to her, and Marilyn looked between the two women.

"Of course not, Narcisa." Rowan says, staying in place,"I was just-"

"Thinking of Charles Brandon?" Narcissa says, and the girls oohhed,"I saw you, and him at my wedding." She says, putting a hand on her stomach.

"Charles Brandon is just some man I met." Rowan says, and Narcissa laughs.

"Okay, Rowan, whatever you say." Narcissa says, and walks over to her bed, and sits down,"Just know, I am fine with you, and Charles Brandon." She says, and winks.

Rowan scoffs, and smiles, looking at Molly, and winks.

Molly thought for awhile, and finally understood what Rowan met.

"Idiots." Marilyn whispers, and rolls her eyes, and goes back to sewing a stuff animal.