4

Henry was told the Seymour family was coming, and he was yet ready to see them again.

Narcissa was also told a family would be coming, which made her happy to meet new people.

The birds helped her with her necklace, and the beeds on her dress.

The bunny put her shoes on, the mice gaveher another flower, and the snake stayed in place on the chair.

"I can't wait to meet this family." Narcissa told the animals, as they finish her up,"How do you think they'll be like?" She asks, as a mouse comes up to her, and jumps on her shoulder.

Narcissa gradbbed a flower, and started walking out.

"I'll be right back my friends." Narcissa says, and waves, letting the little mouse join her.

Narcissa first got the flower off the floor, then ran out.

"How do you think they'll be like?" Narcissa asks the mouse, who holds onto her, as she runs through the castle.

Narcissa takes some turns, then soon gets to the court room.

"I can' wait to meet them. They better nice, not mean. Not that I'll judge." Narcissa says, running quickly, that she bumped into someone.

Narcissa looked up, and saw a young girl, who looked younger then Narcissa.

"I am very sorry." Narcissa apologises, getting off the floor, and helping the other girl up,"I did not mean to." She says, as the girl lets go of her, kind of harshley.

"It is alright." The young girl says, as Narcissa nods,"Who are you?" She asks, as Narcissa curtys.

"Narcissa Boleyn." Narcissa introduces herself,"Or lady Boleyn." She says, as the girls eyes go wide.

"Well, lovely to meet you, Lady Boleyn." The young girl says, and curtys,"I am Jane Seymour." Jane says, as Narcissa smiles at her, then Jane screams.

"Oh, what is wrong?" Narcissa asks, putting her hands on her shoulder.

"Nothing, you just have a rat on your shoulder." Jane says, as Narcissa nods, and tilts her head, as teh mouse does the same.

"The rat is my friend." Narcissa says, as Jane apologies quickly,"It is lovely to meet you, Jane." Narcissa says, as she nods, and walks away from her,"Lovley to meet a Seymour. Oh how her family must be worse." Narcissa says, and starts wlaking again.

Narcissa was informed that the Seymour family has asked to meet her, so she was walking outside, with the bunny in hands.

The bunny kept moving around, and Narcissa kept calming the bunny down.

"Don't worry." Narcissa says, and kisses its head,"The Seymour family have to be lovely people." She says, as the bunny stops moving,"I really need to give you all names." Narcissa says, as the bunny cuddles agaisnt her.

"But then Jane wanted to start making clothing, and she it was beautiful."

Narcissa takes a turn, and sees them all there.

Her father, Henry, and the Syemour family.

"And what does your daughter do?" The man asks, as Thomas was about to speak, Narcissa came out.

"I am an inventor." Narcissa spoke, as Thomas nods, and smiles.

"Lovley for you to join us, lady Boleyn." Henry says, getting up from his seat,a nd walking over to her"I was wondeirng when you were coming." He says, and hugs her, as she hugs him back.

"Ah, the lady Boleyn." The man says, as Narcissa sees Jane Seymour nod,"Lovley to meet you." He says, and smiles.

"Lovely to meet you too." Narcissa says, as Henry pushes her over, and pulls out her chair for her to sit.

"You have brought a friend." Henry says, as Narcissa nods, and sits down.

"First a rat, and now a bunny." Narcissa hears Jane whisper to her father,"What its name?" Jane asks, as Narcissa smiles, then chuckles.

"His name is Snuggles, Jane." Narcissa says, and pets the now named snuggles, bunny,"He is just a delight." She smiels, then giggles.

"My daughter has alwyas had this amazing mind, Sir Seymour." Thomas says, as Narcissa nods,"She actually made the B necklace for Anne." Thomas says, as Henry looks at Narcissa and smiles at her.

"She is deffintly someone to look at, sir Thomas." Henry says, as Narcissa looks over at him, and smiles at him,"Narcissa, you and Jane will be come great friends."

Narcissas smile dropped, and she felt nothing, she looked over at Jane to see her smiling at Narcissa.

"Why, she is a girl, isn't she." Narcissa says, as Thomas kicks her leg from under the table,"I will be glad to be her friend." Narcissa says in a sarcastic happy tone.

"It would be my honor to be friends with Annes sister." Jane says, as Narcissa glares at her,"Maybe being friends will make us have a strong bond, huh?" She says, as Narcissa quickly nods and looks down at Snuggles.

"My girl will make your girl a better person, sir Thomas." John says, as Narcissa looks at Jane to see her look gleeful.

'Bitch.' Narcissa thought, as she kept brushing Snuggles.