21

November 17, 1536

     Narcissa was having a bit of help from her ladies, as they helped her wash her hair, Rowan had a comb in her hands for waiting, Marilyn had the towal, and Molly had the bucket with water.

"Why can't your husband help you?" Molly asks, as Narcissa messed with her hair.

"We are Narcissas ladies, and we have to do what she says." Marilyn says, and Molly rolls her eyes,"We are her ladies in waiting, her first ladies in waiting." She says, and Narcissa gets back up, and looks at her.

"What do you mean my first?" Narcissa asks, grabbing the towel, and wraps it on her head.

"I mean soon you'll get more ladies in waiting." Marilyn says, as the ladies walk over to sit down,"We'll be the first three, but soon it'll be more then three." She says, and smiles.

Narcissa nods, and Rowan helps her with her hair, as she puts her hand on her stomach.

"Don't tell our queen that." Molly says, kicking Marilyns foot, and she looked upset,"She didn't need to know that." She says, playing with her dress,"Narcissa will get new ladies, when the king gives her some, so one can become his mistress." She says, and Narcissa puts on a smile.

"Does Henry have a mistress right now?" Narcissa asks, and they were silent.

"Probably." Marilyn says, taking a deep breath, playing with her bracelet,"Th king always has a mistress."

"Probably Jane." Narcissa mumbles, and Rowan stops playing with Narcissas hair,"Did I say something wrong, Rowan?" She asks, and Rowan shakes her head, smiling

"Just sounds to much like my sister to be a mistress." Rowan says, and goes back to playing with Narcissas hair,"Jane wants to be queen more then she wants to be a mistress for the king." She says, and Narcissa nods.

"Just don't think of anything bad that could happen to you, Narcissa." Molly says, putting a pot of tea down, and four cups,"Tea?" She asks, sitting down on the floor, and the girls giggle."

"We would love tea, right ladies?" Narcissa asks, looking at Rowan, and Marilyn.

Rowan sits down on the floor, and Marilyn sits down on the other chair.

"Tea it is." Molly says, and they all laugh.

"If you'll be my First Ladies, then you are all my favorite ladies."

November 24, 1536

     Thanksgiving had arrived, and their was a feast, a party in the castle.

Narcissa was a bit nervous for everything that was about to happen, she felt like she didn't belong there.

Narcissa was sitting next to Henry, looking around, and saw her friends, her ladies, dancing to the music.

"Are you alright, Issa?"

Narcissa turned to look at Henry, and she smiled, putting her hand on her stomach.

"I am alright." Narcissa says, and he nods, as she looks back at the people dancing.

Narcissa looked everywhere, and saw Mary dancing with her ladies, and Narcissa giggles, as Mary looked over at her, and smiles, as Narcissa smiled back.

"Mary seems much more happier, Henry." Narcissa says, looking at Henry, and he nods, staring at her,"I am glad you gave her another chance to be back at court." She says, and smiles, as Henry grabs her free hand.

"Everyone seems happier now that your here, Issa." Henry says, and kisses Narcissas cheek, as she smiles, and giggles again.

Henry stared into Narcissas eyes, and Narcissa stared into his.

"I love you."

Narcissa stared at Henry in disbelief, then slowly her mouth turned into a smile, as she held onto his hand.

"I love you too, Henry." She says, and Henry smiles, kissing her hand.

Rowan was looking over at Narcissa then smiled, looking back at Marilyn, Molly, and Mary to see the laughing, and dancing.

"Lady Rowan."

Rowan turned back around, and saw Charles Brandon behind her, and she smiled, looking at him.

"Charle." Rowan says, and bites her finger, smiling at Charles, and Charles put his hand out.

"Would you like to dance, My lady?" Charles asks, and Rowan takes his hand, and nods.

They two started sanding, and Mary, and the other ladies silently slap for them, as Molly goes back to spinning Mary, as Marilyn claps.

Molly looks at Marilyn, then looks behind Marilyn, and saw a man looking at Marilyn.

"I think someone saw you, Marilyn." Molly says, and Mary stops spinning, and Marilyn looked behind.

Marilyn looked at the man, and waved, and smiled, as the man bowed his head at her.

Marilyn smiled, and started playing with her hands, and looked back at the girls.

"I think everything is going to be fine from now on." Mary says, and Molly starts spinning Mart again.