18

August 10, 1536

     Narcissa was fast asleep in her room, as her ladies-in-waiting talked.

"Oh, I can't wait for the royal baby." Rowan says, spinning around the room,"I'll be happy if it's a girl or boy."

"That's not what the king will think." Molly says, and Rowan tilts her head,"I'm just saying." She says, and Marilyn sighs.

"Molly do not focus on the past." Marilyn says, and Molly gets up, and just stares at Marilyn.

"Obvisouly, you weren't here while Catherine Of Aragon, and Anne Boleyn were queens, and had girls." Molly says, and Rowan just looks between the two women, as Marilyn gets up.

"I was ladies-in-waitings to both of them!" Marilyn yells, making Molly look upset,"Catherine of Aragon had no one during her time of reign, so I was a friend and helped her." She says, and Rowan bit her lip,"Then Anne Boleyn had three miscarriages which amde her feel alone, so I did everything to help her." She says, and the two girls just look at ecah other.

The three hear a yawn, and see Narcissa awake.

"Narcissa, your awake." Molly says, and smiles.

"Is something wrong, ladies?" Naricssa ask, as she sees they're all looking at her.

"Nothing is wrong, Narcissa." Rowan says, and smiles.

Narcissa smiles, and nods, then takes a deep breath.

'Eveyrthing is fine, as long as I have these three by my side.'