17

July 7, 1536

     Whenever Narcissa would lays in her bed, and her stomach was already growing, and she didn't mind, and whenever she looked at her stomach she would smile.

Right at the moment, she was in court with her husband, as they were waiting for the young Mary Tudor.

"Have you met Mary before, Isa?" Henry asks Narcissa, and Narcissa nods.

"I remember meeting the young Mary when I was first here, and before we were married." Narcissa says, and Henry kisses her cheek,"She is a very kind young lady." She says, and smiles.

Henry nods, and hear trumpets.

"Your majesty, the lady Mary Tudor." The man says, and Narcissa smiles looking at Mary once again.

Mary was looking around, and Narcissa could tell she didn't look comfortable.

Everyone bowed, and curtsied, and Narcissa just smiled looking at the young girl.

Mary curtsies to Narcissa, and Henry, as they were king,a nod queen.

"I ask your majesty for his blessing." Mary says, sounding elegant like always.

"My own daughter." Henry says, putting his hand out, and Mary gets up, taking it.

Henry turns to face Narcissa, and Mary smiles, looking at Narcissa.

"Mat I present to her majesty, Queen Narcissa." Henry says, and Mary bends her knees, then comes up, and kisses Narcissa cheek, and Narcissa does the same,"I remember some of you we're desirous that I should put this jewel to death." Henry says, and people gasped.

Narcissa looked at Mary, to see her almost look ready to fall.

Narcissa looked around, and people kept there eyes on Mary.

Mary looked around then at Narcissa a bit scared, then feel into Narcissas arms, but the lady catches her.

People gasped watching the lady Mary fall into the queens arms.

"Oh Mary." Narcissa says, helping Mary get back up on her feet,"You are safe, young girl." Narcissa says, and moves her hair a bit, kissing her cheek,"You are safe with me." She says, and Mary nods,"Deep breaths." She says.

The two ladies take deep breaths in, and out, then Henry grabbed Mary's hand.

"Be a good cheer, Mary." Henry says to her,"For I swear nothing now will go against you." He says, and Narcissa puts her hands on her stomach.

Mary, and Henry make a circle then turn back around to look at Narcissa, and walk over to her.

"Continue." Henry says, looking at everyone.

Henry leaves Narcissa, and Mary, and Mary smiles looking at her wonderful step-mother.

"Cissy." Mary says, hugging her, and Narcissa hugs her back.

The two ladies start walking, and people bow.

"Are you alright, Mary?" Narcissa asks, fixing her hair.

"Yes, Cissy." Mary says, as the two hold arms.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are." Narcissa says, looking at her.

"Your more beautiful then me, Narcissa." Mary says, and smiles, chuckling,"I am glad to be your step-daughter." She says, and Narcissa chuckles,"I see that you are with child." Mary says, looking at her stomach, and Narcissa nods,"How long are you?"

"2 months now." Narcissa says, and Mary's eyes went wide.

"2 months?" Mary says, and Narcissa nods,"Your bigger then my mother, and Anne ever were when they were with child." She says, and Narcissa laughs.

"I wouldn't say that, because I do not know." Narcissa says, and Mary let's go of her.

"I should go communicate with people, I guess." Mary says, and Narcissa nods,"Mostly to leave you alone, so you could relax." She says, and walks away.

Narcisa stays in place, then feels a hand on her shoulder.

Narcissa jumps a bit, and turns around to see her father.

"Father." Narcissa says, and Thomas smiles,"How may I help you?" She asks, taking his hand.

"I have been informed that you are finally with child." Thomas says, as the two start walking around the room,"Congratulations, Narcissa." He says, smiling, and Narcissa nods.

"I am glad I am with child, father." Narcissa says, smiling,"I hope it is a son."

"Let's pray for a son then, my daughter."