10

Narcissa was in her room thinking of the memorys that came in her head yesterday, and why only Anne?

"Does Anne have something to do with all of this? Is this some sort of warning?" Narcissa asks herself, then hears a knock at the door,"Come in." She says, and gets off the chair, and the door opens, and in comes Jane Seymour.

"Lady Boleyn." Jane says, and curtys.

"Lady Jane." Narcissa says, and smiles, then curtys,"Lovely to know you are here." She says, and they both gte up,"How can I help you?" She asks, and Jane walks up to her.

"What is your trick, lady Bolyen?' Jane asks, looking all over her face,"How did you get the king to marry you?" She asks, as Narcissa looks at her bed.

"I am the older sister to Anne Bolyen." Narcissa says, and looks back at Jane,"Each lady has their way for making a man fall in love with them." She says, as Jane grabs her wrist.

"I do not trust a word you say." Jane says, as Narcissa looks deep in her eyes.

"Watch out for what you say, Lady Jane." Narcissa says, and grabs Janes hand, and grabs her wrist, making Jane gasp,"I am the future queen of England." She says, and Jane just glares at her,"I hear everything, you can not keep secerts from me. Whatever you are trying to do, stop before you kill yourself." Narcissa says, then lets go of her wirst, and smiles,"You may go now." Narcissa says, and Jane walks out.

Narcissa sighs, and rubs her forehead, then sits down again.

"Why does Jane think I have some trick?" She asks, watching Slither slither back and forth,"Its as if shes the one hiding sonething." She says, and bites her thumb.

Narcissa was with Rowan, Marilyn, and Molly in a small garden they had, and were eating treats, and drinking tea.

"The cooks were being rude again, and for the first time I walked away." Marilyn says, as MOlly claps, Rowan chers, and Narcissa smiles,"It was fantastic."

Narcissa looks away, and towards the flowers, and sighs.

"Is something botheirng you, Narcissa?" Rowan asks her, as Narcissa looks back.

"I am just worried if I will fail, and end up with the same fiath as my sister, Anne." Narcissa says, and grabs a cookie, and eats it.

"Well, you are marrying the man that killed your sister." Molly says, as Marilyn nudged her in the ribs,"I mena, The king will not treat you like Anne." She says, as Narcissa cracks a smile.

"I know, I'm just worried he will break his promise." Narcissa says, as Marilyn grabs her hand,"I am worried I will not bare him a son, but a duaghter like my sister." She says, as Rowan grabs her other hand.

"Do not worry, Narcissa." Marilyn says, rubbing her thumb on Narcissas hand,"You will bare him a son, and more to come." She says, as Narcissa puts her head on Rowans shoulder.

"Many will love you for that." Rowan says,a nd the girls look at Molly,  who rolls her eyes, and just smiles.

"You are a brave woman, Narcissa, do not worry." Molly says, and they all laugh.

"Thank you, ladies." Narcissa says, and they all bow their heads,"You also make me feel like I have more family then I do." She says, and smiles.