Chapter 20 ~ Family meeting

Lando and I returned back to George's home. Just when I got up from my seat, I got a text from Arthur which contained the address and time of the restaurant. I put the phone back in my pocket and just walked after Lando to the house. George was sitting on the couch watching a movie. He turned to us as soon as he saw us.

"And? How bad was it?" He asked.

'It was fine, I guess. I did tell the cops it was less bad then it actually was in reality, so that Nick won't go to jail. Lando helped too on my command.'

"Seriously? Boys don't deserve you Lisa, you are too kind. But is that really what you want?" I nodded. Lando just stood silently next to me.

'Oh by the way, Arthur invited me and you George for dinner tonight. Sorry Lan, you're not invited this time, I promise we'll tell them as soon as the race is over.' I said. Lando smiled at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Sure, I'll join." George answered. "So who's hungry?"

Within 10 minutes George made us all some sandwiches and we sat down in the garden to enjoy the nice weather. After the lunch Lando and George had to leave for some interviews, so I stayed behind and did some house chores, because George had let me stay at his place. After I was done, I went into George's gaming room and went behind the simulator to train for a bit. The boys came back around six o'clock.

George quickly changed into some other clothes and so did I.

Lisa_Leclerc

Story Posted

Story Posted

I saw Lando's mouth fall open as soon as I walked down the stairs. I smirked at him. George was also looking me up and down, which made me giggle. Boys are all the same.

'Enjoying the view guys?' I closed Lando's mouth as I passed by and George elbowed Lando in his ribs. George walked away to put on his shoes and took his jacket off the hook. I kissed Lando on the lips as a goodbye. He whispered in my ear;

"I hope to see you on the other side of my bed later tonight." I smirked and pushed him softly. I walked after George to the car and typed in the address in the navigation. I was kind of nervous to face them and I was afraid that George wouldn't keep quiet. I felt my heart pounding very fast, but George laid his hands on my thing, which calmed me down a little. George started driving when we were completely settled. It was a beautiful view from the car, the sky in lovely warm colors.

Lisa_Leclerc

Story Posted

Story Posted

In about 25 minutes we arrived at a gorgeous restaurant. George parked the car as close as possible to avoid too much walking later. I saw Max's reflection in the side mirror and I smiled at the glass. He made me feel a lot warmer and less tense. Charles and Arthur just joined him, so I opened the door and stepped out. The faces of the boys suddenly changed, but Arthur bumped Max and Charles to behave themselves.

'Ready to go inside, boys? Have you all had a nice trip?' I smiled at Max's face, but he quickly looked away. I gave Max a hug and walked in talking to Arthur. We registered ourselves at the door and we were given a seat. We first ordered a drink, everyone took a soda, because of the race. Then later, the food arrived. It was an amazing night. The food was great, everyone was happy with no sorrow. We talked about Arthur and mine's contract with Ferrari, George's seat at Mercedes, Max his championship and more. It was just a lovely night, I felt really happy.

After we had our dessert and paid, we left the restaurant. We didn't make it 'till late, cause we had free practice tomorrow and I wanted to make sure to be in form. We all walked out and said goodbye. I gave Arthur a hug and walked off with George to go back. Charles, Arthur and Max stayed at a hotel, while I'll sleep the rest of the weekend at George's house.

When we arrived at George's house, I noticed that Lando's car was gone. So I just called him, but he didn't answer, which was a bit odd. Normally he always takes my calls. I didn't think too much about it and just went inside. George and I sat down on the couch. We picked out a nice movie and went to watch it. George went to bed, while the movie was still playing and told me not to make it too late. At 2 a.m. Lando still hasn't returned home, while tomorrow is the first training day. I tried calling him once more.

"Hello? Who's this?" A girl said on the other side of the phone.

'Heyy? I'm Lisa, Lando's friend. Who are you? And where is Lando?' I talked back. I actually started to get nervous if Lando had really cheated on me.

"Oh my, sorry. Are you THE Lisa? The one who is family of Charles? Don't worry, I'm his sister Flo.

'Nice to meet you. Sorry to bother, but where is Lando? Tomorrow he has training and I don't want him to do it badly, because you know, it's his home race.' I said.

"Oh don't worry, he is already asleep. He's at home, well, family home, we were having dinner together."

'Great to hear, will I see you around this weekend, at the Grand Prix?'

"Most likely, I'll search for you on saturday. You're racing too, aren't you?"

'Yeah true, okay, see on saturday, it was nice talking to you, bye'. I hung up the phone and also went to bed, maybe I judged him too quickly, again. I went upstairs to prepare myself for bed. In 10 minutes I was ready and fell asleep in no time.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is finally the Chapter you all have been waiting for! Sorry it took me so long to upload again. I had little motivation or ideas on how to continue, but now I'll get back on track with fresh ideas to make the story.