Chapter 18 ~ Day After

I woke up in an empty bed, the place next to me was stone cold. Lando must have got up a lot earlier, probably because he didn't want George to see us. As I was getting up, I heard the door opening.

"Did you sleep well, beautiful?" He said with his adorable smile.

'I did, I've missed you so much over the past couple of weeks. I'm glad you're here, but no more kissing other girls'. I said to tease him.

"You know I didn't do it on purpose, it was- ". I put my finger on his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

'I'll go take a quick shower, I'll see you downstairs in a few'. In about 20 minutes I was ready and went downstairs to meet up with Lando. As soon as I walked down the stairs and saw him in the kitchen I couldn't stop staring. He was so attractive, a great haven. He was standing there, shirtless with a bit of sweat from his exercises. It made his skin glisten a little, I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Do you like what you see?" He joked. My face turned bright red and I immediately went down. It was too late to tell myself I didn't like him anymore.

'Well, maybe I do Mr. Norris, but the food is more attractive than you, I'm hungry'. I said giggling. I walked up to him and gave him, while standing on my toe tips, a kiss.

'Can I give you a hand? You're not the most handy, more like not at all'.

"Here, mix these while I grab some things from the fridge". I always helped Jules in the kitchen, but I didn't do it as much anymore, but I felt good to do it with Lando. While I was precisely measuring the stuff, Lando bumped my arm, which caused me to spill some on the flour. I elbowed him and went on, but spilled almost all the flour on the counter when he started tickling me.

'Lando, stop it!' I said laughing. 'You've done it yourself now'. I rooted myself loose and grabbed a handful of flour and threw it right at his face. His face was priceless, completely white from the flour, but his beautiful eyes were looking shocked. I burst out laughing, while Lando grabbed the rest of the package and dumped it all over my head.

"Who's laughing now, you look like a ghost" He said while laughing his heart out. I grabbed an egg and broke it on his head, while I only started laughing even harder. I saw him grabbing something else, and ran away before he could even look at me.

'Enough Lando, stop it'. He started chasing me and we went around the whole kitchen, until Lando stood right in front of me and I bumped right into him. We slipped and fell to the floor, I was lying right on Lando, facing his chest. It was covered in flour and egg, but it still looked amazing.

"Are you going to lay there and admire my abs or are you going to get up and ask me if I'm hurt?" His words brought me back to sence and I stood up immediately, looking shy. Lando got back on his feet and held the back of his head. I looked at him concerned if I had really hurted him. He burst out laughing and my face only turned more red, while I hit him on the arm.

I heard a shocked sound from upstairs, it was George who looked at the mess we had made. He walked down the stairs with a face as if someone dead was lying there. I looked at him and I couldn't hold in my laugh.

'Lando started it George, he'll clean it!' I said, chuckling, while pointing at Lando.

"Hey, I didn't. Okay, I kind of did, but not entirely. She is also guilty". Lando defended.

"It looks like you guys have made up, my kitchen is ruined". The mess also made him giggle a little. I guess he was glad to see me so happy.

'I'll have to take another shower I believe, good luck with cleaning Lando!' I briskly walked away and ran upstairs. I showered quickly to still be able to help the boys. I got some new clothes out of my bag and changed into them.