Chapter 11 ~ Talks & Dining out

I woke up the next morning and as I was getting out of bed I started thinking about what had all happened yesterday. I took a shower and got myself ready for the breakfast I would have together downstairs with all the boys. I walked into George and Pierre in the hallway.

"Hey Lis, how are you holding up? We learned about what happened yesterday from Lando, he was quite shocked and we were too." Pierre said as we continued walking.

"I'm fine, I guess" I looked down to the ground, pinching myself with my nails in my hand. I was so scared to go outside.

We went down the elevator and walked into the dining lounge, where Daniel, Lando and Carlos were already. We took a plate and filled it with some food from the breakfast buffet. I went over to the table and sat down next to Lando, but not too close. Max and Charles walked into the room a few minutes later too. They got their food and went over to us. Charles settled himself down between Lando and me. He began eating his breakfast, totally ignoring me. I felt irate. I was not letting my day get ruined by Charles, so I just ate my breakfast and talked to George.

Later after I returned to my room when I finished breakfast, I heard a knock. It was Lando. I got up and jumped into his arms. He quickly walked us into the room. Lando dropped me onto the bed.

"Kiss me" I said smiling, but still a bit shy. He came laying next to me and started kissing my neck. I did not really enjoy it and Lando probably noticed, so he stopped.

"Are we still going out for dinner tonight?" Lando asked. I was a bit hesitant, but I gave in. "I'll pick you up at 7?" I nodded. I was feeling comfortable with Lando next to me. We were cuddling on the bed and I ended up falling asleep in Lando's arms. I woke up after an hour.

"Welcome back muppet, did you enjoy your little nap?" I nodded and stayed for 5 more minutes in Lando's arms until he looked at his phone.

"Sorry beautiful, I got to go. I'm meeting with Carlos, see you later." Lando gave me a kiss and got up from the bed. He walked out of the door and waved at me. I smiled back. I got up from the bed too and grabbed my phone. I took the elevator to the floor above. I walked up to Charles' room and knocked. He opened the door "Oh, hiya Lisa '' he turned around and went back into the room, I followed.

"What the heck is up with you Charles? Can't you just be happy for me? I finally found someone that can make me happy, but it looks like you don't want me to be happy at all!" I immediately regretted my last words. "I didn't mean too... I'm sorry" Charles looked at me.

"Lisa look, I love and I wish you all the happiness of the world. I just don't like the idea of you dating a friend and he caused a panic attack. I don't think that's normal, is it?"

"That was an accident, he didn't even know!"

"I know the way that Lando was looking at you, but I didn't expect you to like him back. I don't want him to break your heart again. What if you guys break up and the relationship between me and Lando will change. I don't want that." I sat down next to him, holding his hand.

"Please Charles, things are going to be fine. Lando is not like Nick, he was a jerk. Lando is very lovely and sweet. Sorry that you had to find out about me and Lando that way, I was going to tell you after Lando and I had dinner." Charles pretended to give me a hug, but then pushed me off the bed. I fell right on my butt.

"Hey! What was that for?" I started laughing.

"Are you doing something tonight? I'm going out with Arthur, Pierre and Max" Charles said.

"I'm going out with Lando, if that's okay for you." I looked at him with my best puppy eyes.

"Fine, have some fun." he said laughing while shaking his head. I glanced at Charles with a big grin. I got up and hugged him tight.