Chapter 8 ~ Night Out & Stalker

I felt a lot better the next day, so I went out to search for the boys. They were playing golf near the hotel. They were surprised to see me. "We didn't thought you would come." "Well, here I am. And please George, I don't want to have a golfclub near my face." We all started laughing. Charles and Lando were really competitive, while the others and I were just having fun. I was not playing, because of my arm. I was really enjoying it, I felt happy like I have not been in a long time.

Max walked up to me "I love seeing you this way. We are going to a club tonight, want to join?"

"Yeah sure, why not" I smirked.

I watched the boys play, when Dennis called. "Hello there, dummy, how are you doing?" "You are the dummy here, but what's up?" "Nothing much, how is the vacation?" "The boys are annoying as always, but it's nice. How is your time with your girlfriend, Arthur and Carla?" "Nice, we're having a great time." Dennis and I chatted for some time, 'till the boys were done playing. I hung up the phone and left with the boys to the hotel.

I was laying on my bed reading something on my phone, when someone knocked on my door. I stood up and opened the door.

"Lando?" I said smiling. "Come on in."

"So, are you joining us at the club tonight?" Land asked.

"Well, I certainly don't wanna miss your dance moves." We laughed. I realized I was falling for this guy. I let Lando pick out an outfit for me, which wasn't the best choice.

"You seriously thought I would want to wear that?" I said as I looked at him with a dumb face. He smirked. I chose a better outfit and changed in the bathroom.

"Uhm, Lando? Can you zip up the dress? I can't reach it." I shyly moved to him. After he zipped it up, he turned me around and pushed me against him.

"Don't be shy muppet." He gave me a kiss on the lips. I found myself blushing again. "I will do my make-up, wait for me." I said as I walked away smiling.

Lisa_Leclerc

Story posted

Story posted

I walked out my room with Lando, where we bumped into George and Carlos. "What are you two doing together?" "Walking?" I said sarcastically.

Carlos and Lando walked further. "So what's up with you and Lando?" "Nothing, we're just friends." "Come on Lisa, I see the way you look at him. Don't let Charles know, he will kill you for dating his friend." "If you can see it, he can too." George nodds. We went down and took a taxi to the club we were going to. We would meet the rest of the boys there.

We arrived at the club quite late, so the other boys were already drinking. I took a lot of painkillers before coming, so I could have a great night. We ordered our drinks and started to settle. Daniel, Carlos and George were darting somewhere at the back of the club. Pierre and Max were talking to some strangers they met at the golf course. Lando, Charles and I were sitting at the bar. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I wanted to go back, I accidentally bumped into someone.