Heaven, Pt.4

Soundtrack ( for all parts): "Heaven" by Julia Michaels
"Hurts so good" by Astrid S
"Love Me or Leave Me" by Little Mix
"A little bit yours" by JP Saxe (like omg this song is so Nygmobblepot 😭)
"Mistaken" by Tove Lo

Description: Oswald and Ed used to be lovers when Oswald was staying in Ed's apartment, but when Oswald returned from Arkham 'cured', their relationship fell apart. Shortly after Oswald gets Ed out of Arkham, Ed begins dating a woman named Isabella, and Oswald's long buried feelings for Ed come back with a vengeance...

))))))))))•(((((((((

Everything was going perfectly. Oswald had become mayor, Ed had outed Butch as the leader of the Red Hoods, it would seem they had everything they wanted.

But Ed felt strange all alone in his bed. He felt empty, as though something was missing. But he couldn't quite remember what.

Then one night, when Ed was fetching some wine for a special dinner with Oswald, Edward met her.

Isabella Clayton. A librarian at Gotham Library, brilliant, beautiful...

And utterly insane.

Unbeknownst to Ed, this 'woman' had once been in Arkham, experimented on and tortured by Professor Strange, turned into a shapeshiftin monster. She struggled to hold herself together sometimes, and when she became especially enraged, she had a tendency to hurt people.

And she was unwilling to let go of Ed. Ever. She was obsessed with him, utterly manic over him.

And this drove Oswald over the fucking edge. Because Oswald loved Edward, loved him with every fiber of his soul. He loved him so much it hurt, like he was being torn apart everytime he saw those two together.

Oswald had to do something about it. He couldn't just stand there and watch this insane harlot steal away the first man to ever make him feel this way...

§