Heaven, Pt.3

Soundtrack ( for all parts): "Heaven" by Julia Michaels
"Hurts so good" by Astrid S
"Love Me or Leave Me" by Little Mix
"A little bit yours" by JP Saxe (like omg this song is so Nygmobblepot 😭)
"Mistaken" by Tove Lo
"Water Under The Bridge" by Adele
"No Body, No Crime" by Taylor Swift
"My Tears Ricochet" by Taylor Swift

Description: Oswald and Ed used to be lovers when Oswald was staying in Ed's apartment, but when Oswald returned from Arkham 'cured', their relationship fell apart. Shortly after Oswald gets Ed out of Arkham, Ed begins dating a woman named Isabella, and Oswald's long buried feelings for Ed come back with a vengeance...

             Time skip
           ///////////\\\\\\\\\\\

God, Ed hated it here in Arkham. Surrounded by morons and lunatics every second of every drab, repetitive day--

"Nygma, get up. You're leaving." The guard says, dragging Ed out of the small psychologist's room. He was brought to his cell, told to put on his regular clothes, and then led out to the parking lot, the whole time Ed's mind was trying to figure out how he actually got out of here. Who was helping him get out of this hellhole? Who would even?--

Ed's thoughts were cut off by a limo pulling into the drive, an all too familiar face poking it's head out the window.

"Hello, old friend." Oswald says with a smile.

A real smile.

Ed couldn't get into the limo fast enough, nearly tripping over his feet as he clambered into the no doubt ridiculously expensive limo.

"Thank you for getting me out of that, Oswald." Ed says leaning back against the seat. His head still ached from the 'therapy' that the corrupt psychologists and so called 'doctors' had administered on him, or more correctly, experimented with on him. "I apologize in advance if there are certain...gaps in my memory. This therapy they gave me, it seems to have somehow affected my short term memory."

"What do you remember?" Oswald says quietly. "I know the therapy you're talking about, and I am so sorry you had to go through that."

"I can remember finding you wounded in the woods, and bringing you back to my apartment. I remember, we were friends. Inseparable. I remember feeling an overwhelming sadness when you were taken to Arkham, but the details are a bit fuzzy. Sorry. I'm sure it will all come back to me with time." Ed says, fidgeting with his hands folded in his lap.

"Take all the time you need, my friend. You need to heal from what those monsters did to you." Oswald says with a warm, genuine smile.

And suddenly Ed feels he's right where he's meant to be...

§