8: Dirty strategy

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

A deafening silence fell upon the two males after Taehyung stated his term to prove the sincerity of the apology.

Jungkook was bewildered at the demand, yes demand, because it was far from a request or statement. He could feel the rage thoroughly flowing down the veins of his mate, also in his own veins too, because his alpha was getting furious.

"It's- it's not possible." Taehyung's frown disappeared for a brief second before he won't lie, he felt scared but he had to mask it, he won't give them the satisfaction of victory.

"Then your apology means nothing! And what do you mean that it's not possible? It is fuc*ing possible!" Jungkook closed his eyes at the loud curse, his alpha almost ready to come out without his consent at the disrespect his mate was showing.

Alpha and their stupid pride were the main issues in werewolves. Because they are of higher rank, in the case of Jungkook, highest rank, they were arrogant sometimes, too prideful about respect and love when it comes to their mates and family. It wasn't like Jungkook's alpha was any different, he was too aggressive as compared to the normal alphas, but his human form was good at controlling most of the time until someone press the wrong nerve, which was always his family.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook trudged to his closest to take something while Taehyung glared at him, feeling offended at the lack of response.

"You can not keep me here without my will, ok! You can not force me, a normal human to survive in this weirdest place!" Jungkook's eyes twitched but he took another deep breath to calm himself.

He is still shocked, he doesn't know anything, Jungkook. Stay calm.

Ignoring the sharp breathing sounds from his mate, Jungkook looked around to find what he was in search of and he did find it. Taking the box out of the closet, he walked toward the blue-haired who still has the same frown adorning his features.

"Taehyung, I know, whatever happened was too abrupt and unexpected for you, but I really can't let you go now. You are my mate and now belong to this pack, belongs to me."

"Oh, stop here. I don't belong to anyone, and definitely, not this place. I've my own life out there, so just let me go back so that I can live peacefully, ok?" Taehyung's features were contorted in a mixture of emotions. Deep down, he felt scared, shocked too, but more scared because none of this was anywhere near a nightmare. These people have supernatural powers, something he never expected to witness, and what happened last night was a clear sign, they are very much capable of hypnotizing as well, and can make him do anything they want.

"You can live peacefully here too. We are werewolves but it doesn't mean we are wild. We send out youngsters to get an education, we have friendly relationships with a lot of humans too. Our lifestyle is not ancient, but still, if you need something else, I'll provide it to you." Taehyung gritted his teeth, feeling that the male in front of him was stupid, making no sense when he clearly declared that he wasn't ready to stay there.

"You know what, just leave it." Saying that, or more like spitting the words, the blue-haired dashed away from the raven-haired one towards the door.

Jungkook blinked slowly, feeling dejected again because he can hear everything Taehyung thought about him. If someone else called him stupid, he might've at least shown some anger, but because it was his mate, also a human, he need to be very careful as much as he can.

Jimin got up from the couch in the living room and found the blue-haired rushing out of the room with great haste. He got panicked because Jungkook wasn't trailing behind him, just like the night before, and he doesn't know how to stop the luna because it was decided to keep the human hidden.