| Boyfriend Switch |

Start from the beginning

"You mean the same San who owns a shit ton of plushies? The same San who puts anything in his sight into his mouth? The same San that is a literal baby? The same San that-" "I got it!" He said interrupting me with an annoyed look and I chuckled looking at him. "Or are you afraid that you'll just fall in love with me?" I said using his own words against him as I stepped closer to him with a smirk and he blushed backing up until he fell onto the bed.

I climbed onto the bed hovering over him and pinned his hands above his head and leaned in close until my lips lightly brushed his ear and I whispered, "still think San is a man?"

I heard him gulp and looked into his eyes as his face turned a deep shade of red. "Uh Joong, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but..this is kinda turning me on and I have a slight boner now." He said in a whisper, just then we heard Inna and San clear their throats making us look at them.

"Damn, it's barely been ten minutes and they're already cheating on us." San said looking at us and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she nodded, well we're leaving now so...have fun I guess. " she said smirking and winked at me and I rolled my eyes getting off of Wooyoung. "I hate all of you." I said glaring at them and San and Inna laughed leaving the room.

"Go fix your situation and get dressed, I'll meet you in the living room." I said looking at him and he nodded before leaving the room.

San's POV.

"So, you and Wooyoung, huh?" She said smiling widely and nudged my arm, I chuckled smiling widely and nodded. "I'm so happy that you're together!" She grabbing my hand and jumping excitedly making me laugh and smile more.

"Yeah, I'm really happy, he's so cute, yesterday he pouted because I left him alone so I could take a shower, as soon I was done and got dressed, he pulled me to the couch to cuddle with him. " I said blushing a bit.

"Aww, that's adorable! Yeah, Hongjoong doesn't really do that. We don't really cuddle unless we're alone, I think he's embarrassed to be seen doing any kind of skinship. He secretly holds my hand a lot, and will drag me to his room when I'm busy just so we can be alone. " she said looking ahead of her as we walked.

"Do you want him to be more affectionate around with you?" I asked looking at her and she tilted her head to the side. "I don't know, I mean sometimes it would be nice to hold hand if I wanted, but at the same time it's kinda nice doing it in private. I know that he doesn't really like being touched, so that the fact that he even likes to hold my hand makes me happy. " she said looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeah I get it, Joong isn't very affectionate, so sometimes people think that he rude or something, but he just shows his affection in small ways, like patting our shoulder. So you could imagine our surprise when you started working for us, we all thought that you were gonna die when you touched his cheek, but then he actually leaned into your hand. I think from that moment, we all knew that he liked you." I said smiling at her.

I watched as she smiled widely looking ahead of her as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Honestly..I have always liked him, even before I started working for you guys, I thought that he was special. Everything about him is unique, his voice, his eyes and smile. How he shows affection to people. How he designs things. How he writes, sings, raps and dances. I fell in love with it all. I enjoyed watching him, how his mind works, it all fascinated me. Okay, I know that last part sounded creepy but you know what I meant. " she said laughing a bit and I nodded smiling widely.