Where is he?

"Need some help with where you're going, Cherry?"

I whip my head towards the sound, my eyes falling upon Bodi's warm eyes and welcoming smile. He's holding a pair of litter pinches between his hands and a bin bag. I push off my feet and walk straight towards him, falling into his body.

"Easy," he chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "How are you feeling? Are you better?"

My head nods in response, wanting to feel this close to him for a few moments more. I didn't even care if people could see us, I need this. It's not even a want anymore.

"I'm okay," I mumble into his overalls.

He rubs a hand down my back and I reluctantly pull away. Then when I stare back at his perfectly rosy lips, so fucking kissable. I want to lean forward and smother him with my own but I stop myself.

Not here. Definitely for later.

"You sure?" We both drop our hands and I inhale.

"Yes, I needed to get out of the house. My mum was driving me crazy."

Bodi cracks a smile. "She just cares about you."

"I know."

"Hey!" A voice behind us startles me and Bodi steps closer. "That doesn't look like work, use those tools and pick up some litter! I want to see those bags full within the next hour."

"Come on," Bodi grazes my arm with his gloves and beckons his head to the hill full of other pickers. "We can talk up here."

I follow Bodi because I don't want to be with anyone else. "Are you okay?"

He turns to me and picks up a crushed can of Coca-Cola. "Yeah," he nods but then looks away. "I guess."

"You guess?" I tilt my head. "What's been going on?"

His body language speaks volumes. Closed off. I don't like this side of him.

"Bodi?"

The hairs at the back of my neck begin to stand. I hate not knowing things. Especially if it involves Bodi, I don't want to seem ignorant because I had things going on. He's just important and now I'm freaking out in my mind.

What the fuck happened in the last five days?

"I wanted to tell you this in person because over text I didn't want you getting anxious by yourself and let it affect your recovery," he blurts out and I step closer. I want to reach for his arm but I refrain.

Clearing my throat so he finally meets my eyes. "Tell me."

Bodi licks his lips and looks up at the cloudy sky. "There is a video of us online."

"A video?"

"A sex video of us online."

My lips part at the same time my eyes widen. "W-What do you mean?"

When Bodi's eyes cloud over with anger I have no idea what to think. How could there possibly be a video of us online? I know he'd never secretly film us. Why would he when he can have me whenever he wants?

"Reese," his voice is hoarse. "I went to a gathering over the weekend. I used his phone to change the music and a notification popped up. It seemed strange so I clicked on it. It's a video of us from the manor, on the sofa. He filmed it through the window."

It feels like all the air has been knocked out of my lungs. There has always been something off about him and now it's confirmed that he's a certified psycho.