33. darkness

darkness: (noun)
1. the partial of total absence of light
2. wickedness or evil

Being official with Bodi makes my mind clear

Being official with Bodi makes my mind clear. That means he is mine and no one else can touch him but me and that brings me more joy than I expected. I understand that he's not ready to come out, he will do so when it's his time but knowing I can have him more or less when I want makes it worth it.

Never have I stumbled across another human being that I can mentally and physically bounce off. We work so well that sometimes I'm convinced that this was fate and even though we ended ourselves in probation, it was for the reason of reconciling.

We were meant to meet the night of the party, we were meant to be put on the same probation placement and we were meant to get together. Damn, right now I sound like Britt with her spirituality nonsense.

Though I know exactly what she's talking about.

Meeting Bodi has enhanced my life, it's made the days brighter and my heart bigger. As cheesy as that sounds, he really makes me see life in a different way. The joy I feel when I'm with him is like no other and I cannot stay away. Bodi definitely can't either.

Our hands wander along with our tongues and our cocks and we wind up making a mess on each other. Not that I minded at all but we're so drawn to one another that we can barely get shit done, we just want to rip clothes off and then lay naked together catching our breaths.

Guess we're only young once. There is no way I'll have this stamina at forty.

We're both sat outside during our small lunch break, sitting away from the sun and in the shade on an old table.

"Have you thought any more about what I said with talking to someone or therapy?" I ask as I turn my head to Bodi.

He raises a lucozade bottle to his lips, not responding immediately. I purse my lips waiting for him to talk, panicking that maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all.

"Not really," he shrugs before pushing back into the wall. "It's not really a priority now."

My lips fall into a frown. "How's things been with your dad?"

Bodi shakes his head. "I dunno," he sighs. "After our fight, we've not really been speaking. Things got rough and we ended up hitting each other but he's backed off recently."

"What? He hit you?"

He turns his head to me slowly. "Did I not tell you?"

"No," my voice is thick. "You didn't."

"Guess I was more worried about getting you back than thinking about my situation with my dad."

My heart sinks through my chest at the guilt. "I'm sorry," I murmur.