Voices in my head.

Start from the beginning

Luke: Holy shit you guys walk fast.

Boozer: Oops. Sorry about that. We got so wrapped up in conversation that we didn't notice you weren't following. Our bad.

Clem: Yea sorry Luke. Boozer is just a cool person to talk with.

Boozer: Don't sell yourself short shorty. Your cool too for your age.

I glare at him.

Clem: Don't. Even. Think. About. Joking. About. My. Height.

Boozer: Shor-

I hit the side of his stomach.

Boozer: Oof, ok, ok Jeez. You remind me of the Sarah I know.

Luke: You know another Sarah?

Boozer: Yup. My sister in law. Proud wife to my good brother and partner in crime. Deacon St. John.

Once I heard that name I stopped in my tracks. DID HE JUST SAY ST. JOHN!?!?!?

Boozer and Luke noticed I stopped following them so they turn to look at me.

Boozer: Clementine are you ok?

Luke: Yea what is it Clem?

Clem: You just said St. John.

Boozer: Yea what of it? Do you know Deek somehow?

Clem: I know of his family.

Boozer: ..........

Clem: Yea I know of what his family was like.

Luke: What where they like.

Clem: Cruel and sick people. They would hunt people who where gonna die in the woods anyway meaning if you feel into their bear traps, they take you back to their home cut off your limbs piece by piece and cook you and eat you.

Luke wides his eyes as he says the word that explains it all.

Luke: Cannibalism.

Clem: Yes.

Luke: Oh my god. And your traveling with him?

Clem: I thought they where all dead, but I guess he was hiding the whole time or something.

Boozer: You don't have to worry about Deacon being like that. He wasent hiding from you because he was never there.

Clem: What?

Boozer: Let's continue walking. It's a lot to explain.

3rd POV

Omid: Are we almost there?

Pete: We've been at this for five days. We've got to be getting somewhere.

???: My god where the hell could they possibly be going that's taken five days to get here!?

Omid: What the fuck?

Deacon: What is it Omid?

Omid: I thought I heard someone.

Deacon: What did they say?

Omid: Call me crazy, but I heard my god where the hell could they possibly be going that's taken five days to get here.

Deacon: What? Neither of us would say that because we all know where we are going. Are you sure your not hearing shit?

Both Omid and Clem along with Boozer and Luke all stop walking at the same time while you are watching the trio. Not knowing your someone talking to Omid telepathically, but you can't hear him.