Chapter 15

*Zayn's POV*

Tonight was the night. I had booked the reservations to Savannah's favourite restaurant. I think we both saw this coming. Sav did look pretty when I picked her up, but I still see an image of Zara in jogger and a vest covered in mash when I think of 'stunning'.

(End of dinner)

I left it to the end so we could have an enjoyable date beforehand.

“Savannah, I think we both saw this coming...”

“You're breaking up with me.” She states like a fact, “good because I was going to break up with you tonight.” We both laugh. We're honestly more like friends than boyfriend/girlfriend.

“We both have other people in our lives now.” She tells me. “I met a guy called Luke and he's so sweet and funny and makes me happy Zayn! Then you have Zara!”

“As long as your happy, I am.” I smile at her. Honestly I was relieved.

“I'm very happy!” She grins at me. “So how are we going to tell people?”

“Its a mutual decision right? We could just put it on twitter or something, there's no point with interviews or anything special!” Savannah nods and pulls out her phone. With a couple of taps she's done and my phone lights up with her mention.

'Hey guys me and @zaynmalik wanted to inform you that we have mutually split up. We're both happier now :)'

I retweet and add a comment about still being friends and get up to see her out the restaurant.

“Have a nice life Savannah.” I say, kindly, not in a harsh way that its usually used!

“You too and oh take care of Zara for me, she's had a pretty rough couple of years.” She calls as she hops quickly into the taxi and it drives away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the second to last chapter of Forever&Always :'( I might do a sequel depending on people's responses..

GRACIE XO