Chapter 6

A/N: A lot of Point Of View (POV) changes so I hope you can keep up! I made sure it clearly said who each bit was! :D Enjoyyy...

*Zayn's POV*

This was it. I was finally getting to meet her.

Why am I getting so excited?

I've only spoken to her over a computer or phone!

Get a grip Zayn.

“You okay mate, you seem a bit tense?” Harry saidpatting my back. “Yeah I'm fine, just can't wait to meet Zara” I reply, less confidently than I had hoped.

“It'll be ok, I already can feel it that she loves you” Niall said before stuffing his face with Doritos.

“HEY NIALL! THEY'RE FOR ZARA! HANDS OFF!” I scream flinging myself at the bowl protectively.

“Someone's a bit protective” Louis joked. “They're her favourite” I mumble sounding stupid, Liam just helps pull me up.

“I'll go get some more then” Harry says, stepping around all the crisps laying on the floor. I nod and show him 3 fingers to indicate I wanted 3 packets.

“Wanna talk?” Liam says pointing to the kitchen. “So who actually is this girl and stuff?”

“Her name is Zara and she is beautiful, I met her on that website we made for jokes to see how many people would think we were paedophiles or something” I smirk remembering that night, we were all hyper on M&Ms and we had come up with idea even Liam didn't object to. Of course Liam and Niall didn't make them, they were happily taken.

“Oh that...yeah I said you shouldn't make them” he said all father like.

“You said no such thing!” I said smacking his shoulder.

“THE GIRLS ARE HERE!” Niall yells and I hear the sound of giggling girls. Filling a bowl full of salt and vinegar swirly crisps (they would have to do) and walking quickly out the kitchen and through the hall into the lounge.

There she was.

*Zara's POV*

There he was.

His eyes were like golden orbs. They were so addictive, wait, what am I on about? I've only just met him. I've not even said hi. His lips part slightly, smiling more at me. I smile back, unable to find words. I look down at the floor and blush, but I couldn't resist looking up through my eye lashes to take a peek at those beautiful eyes. He was slowly getting closer, I instinctively took a step in too.

“Hi I'm Zayn” he chuckled, “and you must be Zara.”

Oh god, he just stuck his tongue out. I think I might be dead, he is probably one of the most beautiful creatures roaming this earth.

“Yep that's me” I laugh back, “would you mind if I had a photo with you?”

Luckily he picked up on my joke and laughed along. “That was funny” he stuttered when we got our breaths back.

“What do you want to do today then, it's just us I'm afraid” he questioned, that's when I realised everyone had gone. I shrugged my shoulders simply, “I don't mind...OMG are there Doritos on the floor?! How could this happen?”

He blushed and coughed, “Niall happened.”

I laughed hard, I knew what Niall was like with food from what Gracie and Connie told me.

“I got them because I knew they were your favourites” he coughed out. We both blush heavily. “Harry went to get some more...” I clap grinning widely.

“Want to watch TV?” he asks politely gesturing to the plasma fixed on the wall. “Yeah cool” I smile, sitting awkwardly on the couch. He turns on the TV and shuffles back to the couch. He sits on opposite side reflecting my awkwardness.

Then in one quick swift move he pulls me onto his lap. His arms lace round my thin waist and I feel his warm breath on my neck. I feel his fingers on my neck pushing a piece of hair away from my face and tucking it behind my ear. Time was slow, every move was thought out and purposeful. I turned my head, fully aware of what this would suggest.

*Zayn's POV*

I know I only met her in person today but I had such a strong urge to kiss her. When we touched, I didn't feel the electricity you're supposedly meant to feel, but it felt comfortable and right. My stomach went fuzzy.

I leaned in and forgot about the whole world. Her lips were so close to mine and her eyes were closed, did she want this? Oh come on Zayn man up! Kiss her already! Maybe I should follow my inner voice.

So that's what I did.

*Zara's POV*

His soft plump lips placed themselves lightly onto mine. My stomach did little flips, I was enjoying this too much, I mean I only just met him. However, there was no denying the happiness flowing over my body. I was just about to take it further when suddenly Harry burst through the door.

“Hey Zayn I got the Doritos you asked for... omg sorry guys didn't know you were that far along in the relationship” he said winking over at us.

“Shut it Styles, just cause you can't get a girl” Zayn snapped back jokingly.

“Actually I think you'll find I have found someone...its just I don't think they like me back” he whimpers, “I met her today, she's perfect.”

“Who?” I yell, a bit too excited.

“Connie.”

“Me?” said a gasping voice at the door.

*Connie's POV*

First I get to hang out with One Direction, then I see my best friend kissing Zayn Malik and then I overhear Harry freaking Styles say I'm perfect...WHAT IS THIS DAY?!

I'm sorry but I had to use the line from Angus Thongs.

“You think I'm perfect?”

Harry is stood there speechless, his mouth wide and cheeks red. He looked so adorable, yes I could say that, directioner forever! I'll always think he's adorable no matter what.

“Can you guys take this somewhere else please? We were kinda in the middle of something” Zayn asks politely.

I nod and take Harry's hand, tugging on it slightly and dragging him into his apartment. Where had this sudden confidence come from? I always imagined meeting the boys with Gracie and we both always ended up in a crying, screaming heap on the floor. I think Harry saw the awkwardness in my face and started to question, but I stopped him.

“Why me? You don't know me?” I said the last fact like a question.

“I know, that's why I'm confused...I'd like to know more about you Connie!” Oh. My. God. I think I just died. Like for real.

“Why me?”

“Because...”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm not going to continue the story of Connie and Harry in this fanfic, but I think I might make a mini fanfic for them. But what do you guys think?! Comment, fan & vote!!

GRACIE XO