Chapter 5

The twins were unbelievable hysterical when I dropped round to give them the plans for tomorrow. Carmen refused to go in the end, said she had more important things to do than meet a 'stupid boyband'. So it was just Gracie, Connie, Livvy and I. 

“LET'S GET BEAUTIFUL” Gracie screamed as we were about to start getting ready. My phone started ringing and as I picked it up the room went eerily quiet. I saw Connie mouthing something about it being Zayn to me so I nodded.

“Hey Zayn what's up?”

“Hey babe, erm there's been a slight change of plan...paps found we were going out today and have the front of the place surrounded. You can get in but it'll be hard to get out. Do you still wanna come, we can just hang round the apartments and stuff?”

“Yeah sounds cool, text me your address, we'll be there”

“No no, I've sent you a driver, just text the number I text you your address and he'll be there asap”

“Wow okay thanks Zayn”

“Welcome, see you later”

“K, bye”

The girls were all staring wide eyed at me, their mouths open slightly. “Did you hear that?” I said. They shook their heads. “Please say we're going to spend a day at their house instead?!” Gracie begged. My mouth dropped, how did she know that? Gracie was a bit freaky like that, so it made sense really.

“Paps surrounding house, can't do Nando's, going to hang out at theirs, how the hell did you know that Gracie?!” I babbled. “I just know these things” Gracie said proudly. “Course you do you little weirdo” Connie said patting her gently on the head.

“ACTION STATIONS” Livvy called from the bathroom and we all assembled, ready to do the tasks set ahead of us. We were planning on dressing slightly casual, little makeup. That's what we stuck to, we were very proud of the end results. 

OUTFITS:

Zara – guns and roses t-shirt, black leggings, biker boots and denim jacket.

Connie – black leggings, over sized shirt with 'LOVE' on the front, TOMS.

Gracie – baby pink skinny jeans, black and white and navy stripey top and navy vans.

Livvy – ripped skinny light wash denim jeans, black vest, leather jacket and black converse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A bit short and crappy sorry...Big chapter next so you can live with a filler for now! ;)

Vote, comment & fan! GRACIE XO