Chapter 1 - PART 2

We pulled into the driveway of Gracie and Connie's house. They were both 19 and had moved out, but their parent's had paid for this pretty big house. It had 5 bedrooms each with a bathroom, not an en-suite, a full on bathroom! Their house was in the middle of nowhere so we could make as much noise as we wanted, which was good as we couldn't stop screaming.

“What's the time?” Carmen screamed from upstairs, she was already checking out the twins wardrobe, grabbing all the good stuff. “It's 8!” I said running into the room she was in. “Brilliant! The club doesn't open until 10pm” she replied happily pulling out a black lace dress and pressing it against herself and throwing it on the bed.

“ACTION STATIONS” Livvy shouted over our babble. We knew exactly what she meant. Connie ran over and plugged in the straighteners and curling iron, Gracie slipped into the bathroom and cleared everyone's make up bags out, sorting the scattered mess into piles quickly, Carmen poured mine, hers and Livvy's duffel bags onto the bed. Livvy pulled out the shoes from the under the twins beds. This was our procedure for a night out. Everyone had a job to do. I stumbled downstairs to get the snacks. They chose me because I'm less likely to eat them all before I get back upstairs.

I came back up, popcorn in one hand, a bag of crisps in the other and two litre bottles of coke shoved between my armpits. These items were hurriedly snatched by the girls and dumped on the table. “We need to sort this out” Carmen said in her accent, gesturing to my face and hair. “OI!” I snapped back poking her in the stomach. Her hand grabbed mine and she plonked me down in the 'hair chair' and running off.

“So what shall I do for you today?” Connie snorted poshly like I was in some high end hairdressers, “well today Connie I would like some curls and braids...” that was all I had to say and she was off, curling sections, braiding sections.

“So me and Jake broke up...” Connie stated trailing off sadly. “Oh my god Connie, I'm so sorry hunny”. “It's ok, I broke up with him, wanted to focus on my athletics...” she said smiling, she wants to be a professional athlete when she's older and go to the Olympics and stuff like that! “Good call.”

“So how's your love life?”

Connie you just crossed the line! Sighing, I think of what to say. “Non existent!” I said sighing again.

“Hey girls, you know what we should do?!” Livvy shouted from the bathroom, “we should all make dating profiles online, you know where you're matched by compatibility...just for like a laugh, see if we get any good'uns.” I could just see her wink and pull a cheeky smile. We didn't have a properly sensible person in our group, so no one objected.

“Wait Livvy, I thought you had Ben?” Carmen questioned walking into the bathroom to look at herself in the dress she was trying on. “Yeah well...we're kind of on a break...” she mumbled, “you know that's never the case! Remember Rachel and Ross in FRIENDS, that didn't work” Gracie scolded. “We thought you were happy” I said, “we were but then he just said he needed 'time off'” I could see the quotation marks around 'time off' when she said that.

We huddled round the laptop, snuggled into the quilt of Gracie's massive King Bed. They chose me to be the first profile to make. Of course it was Gracie that had to be typing, she always tried to make everything funny and was always joking around.

Name: Zara Matthews

Age: 18

Gender: Female

About me: Hey, my name's Zara and I'm a sexilicious beast ready to pounce.

“GRACIEEEE” I screeched. “What?” She asked innocently, giving me puppy dog eyes through her long eyelashes. I just looked sternly at her. “Ok ok ok!” her arms shot up into the surrender position.

About me: Hey, I'm Zara! I'm a girl that's up for a laugh. I have brown hair and brown eyes as you can see in my picture :D I don't really have a type, but you have to be between 18 and 25. I've not had the best experience in love and I'm looking for someone to care for me, protect me but also have a laugh with. If you think you fit that category, gimme a message! :D ♥

“Ok that's better, but I'm unlucky in love... thanks” I say a bit offended, “I haven't been that unlucky”. “Yes you have Zara, sorry to be blunt” Carmen added.

“Ok whatever, you'd have to be blind to find me attractive, so I can post almost anything I want.”

“That's not true at all” Connie said giving me a side hug.

After we did everyone's profiles we finished getting ready. I somehow linked my profile to my phone, so if I got messaged it would come up as a text. About an hour after creating my account I had at least 5 messages. How sad were these people? I posted about going to the club and not to message which held off the messages.

“Taxi or designated driver?” Gracie called halfway under her bed trying to get a clutch that she chucked under there last month. We could all drive so we had a different driver each time then we rotated. “Taxi, it's my 18th lets all get hammered” I suggested.

Livvy dialled for a taxi and I finished pinning Connie's hair up into a messy curly bun. “Finished.” We all huddled naturally in a circle looking at each other making sure everything was perfect.

OUTFITS:

Zara – black lace bodycon, very short and strapless. Black boot heels.

Gracie – white dress with a heart cut on the front. Tight at top and loose at bottom, thin brown belt separating tight and loose. Nude wedges.

Connie – pastel blue one strap bodycon that stops mid thigh. Navy suede heels.

Livvy – black pencil skirt with a red floaty button-up top tucked in and pulled out. Red heel boots.

Carmen – gold glittery bodycon with mesh at the back. Black heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed part 2!!! Its dedicated to Pixie_Jane because she's awesome! Go check out her fanfics!!

Comment, vote and fan! GRACIE XO