˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟖

3,308,261 likesjudebellingham thank you 🖤💛

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3,308,261 likes
judebellingham thank you 🖤💛

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 exactly know how it happened, but Jude is currently sleeping on the couch, you on top of him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 exactly know how it happened, but Jude is currently sleeping on the couch, you on top of him. After you two had talked it out, you had watched one of your favorite series together.

"Fuck! We fell asleep!" Jude exclaims loudly, causing you to fall from the couch. You rub your eyes tiredly, as Jude gets up to help you.

You get up, taking a look at the clock.

"Ah, I'm sorry, love. I need to get to training," he says, running around the house trying to find his football stuff. You assume he's late since he's panicking so much.

After getting ready, he gives you a quick peck on the lips.

"Make yourself at home. I'll be back in a bit, okay?"

You nod, smiling at him before he leaves quickly. You let yourself fall onto the couch once again, closing your eyes tiredly, before getting up to freshen yourself up.

As you stand in the kitchen to make something to eat, the door rings. Surprised, since it wasn't long ago when Jude left, you go open the door and you raise an eyebrow, looking at the blonde girl standing there. Her eyes widen, before she raises an eyebrow at you too, a questioning look on her face. You remember her now - it is the girls from Jude's post, the one he tagged.

You suppose she asked who you are, though you did not understand her because of the language. The tone of her voice drives you mad, but you look at her calmly, when you speak up.

"What do you want?" you say instead, enjoying the furious look on her face.

"I'm here to talk to Jude," she says quickly, her hands on her hips as she looks at you, a frown on her face.

"Well, he's at training," you reply, about to close the door when she puts a foot in between.

"I know you. You're his ex-girlfriend," she says, her tone mocking. You nod.

"What are you doing here then, ex?"

"We're back together, and besides, I don't know how that's any of your business."