˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟐

1,363,877 likesjudebellingham I'm so leng

1,363,877 likes
judebellingham I'm so leng

"𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 alone," you groan, before putting the blanket on top of your whole body

"𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 alone," you groan, before putting the blanket on top of your whole body. Gabriela has tried to wake you up several times, and even now she puts away the blanket and squeezes your cheeks.

"Come on! You've missed breakfast already, you can't keep sleeping!" she says loudly as you let out an annoyed sigh and finally open your eyes, just to close them again.

"It's way too bright! I'm going blind, Gab!"

Gabriela closes the curtains, so that you're finally able to open your eyes without having the feeling of going blind. You step into the bathroom to perform your morning routine and after that you get out, before sitting on your bed. Gabriela watches you with a wide smile, as she sits next to you and looks at you curiously.

"Okay. What did you and Jobe talk about yesterday?"

"Apparently he also took Jude here because he wants to help him forget about me. That's such a lie, Gab. I just can't believe it. Jobe said, Jude hates my birthday because it's the day we broke up! That's so ironic. Honestly, I've never been more confused in my life," you recount, before letting out a frustrated sigh. Gabriela looks at you in silence, before taking your hands, a serious look on her face.

"Please answer this honestly. Do you still love him?"

Her sudden question confuses you even more and without thinking twice you answer her.

"No. I mean, I don't think so. Gab, I haven't seen him in almost three years! I... I just don't know what to do now," you reply. A compassionate look appears on Gabrielas face as she nods slowly.

"You know what? Give it some time. Let's enjoy our holidays and we'll see about Jude later, alright?"

"I'd very much like to do so," you say with a sigh of relief. Gabriela claps her hands, a wide grin decorating her face.

"Let's get you something to eat first. Then let's go to the pool! I've been wanting to go there ever since we arrived!" Gabriela seems genuinely excited as she gets up and so do you, before both of you leave the hotel room.