˚˖✧ 𝟏𝟎

1,675,161 likesjudebellingham ⚽️

1,675,161 likes
judebellingham ⚽️

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 entering his residence, Jude wouldn't say anything to you

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 entering his residence, Jude wouldn't say anything to you. He ignored any comments you made during the ride, and as soon as you entered his house he went into his room, leaving you all by yourself in the hallway.

You enter his room quietly, closing the door behind you. Jude is sitting on his bed, looking at you with an unreadable expression, as you stand in his room, unsure of what to do.

"Jude, stop this," you say hesitantly.

"Stop what exactly?"

You are about to take a few steps towards him, when he gets up from the bed, walking towards you instead. You take a few steps back, as your back hits the door you closed when you entered his room.

"I don't want them to touch you," he says quietly, stroking your cheek gently as his other hand rests on the door, right next to your head.

"I don't want you to be happier with them than you are with me," he continues. You look up at him, his eyes locking with yours as you do so.

"You're jealous," you say, a smirk forming on your lips.

"No."

You put your hands on his chest, pulling him closer to you by the fabric of his shirt, your lips nearly touching his.

"You're jealous, baby," you repeat his words from earlier, and instead of kissing him you bite his lower lip, knowing how much he enjoys it, causing him to pant slightly. You unbutton his white shirt, taking it off from his body as you throw it on the floor unbothered. Your hands start wandering around his upper body, the feeling of his hard muscles on your hands leaving you vulnerable, as you push him onto the bed, getting on top of him before placing soft kisses on chest, going up to his neck and sucking the sensitive skin below his ear.

Jude seems to enjoy it obviously, panting under your touch, but he hated the fact how you take control over him. He takes you by surprise pushing you onto the bed next to him, causing you to let out a surprised gasp as he gets on top of you.