˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟕

398,244 likesjobebellingham 💙

398,244 likes
jobebellingham 💙

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 you, the flight was really short

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 you, the flight was really short. After getting out of the plane, you walk through Dortmund Airport. You could immediately spot Jude, since he'd always stand out for you. He seems to notice you also, and you can't help smiling when he keeps the eye contact while walking towards you.

As soon as he reaches you, he pulls you into a hug unexpectedly. You hesitate a second, before hugging him back, but he pulls away quickly.

"It's nice to see you. How was your flight?" he finally says as he takes your bag from your hands and reaches out for your hand, before he walks towards his car.

"It was fine, thank you," you reply rather quietly and for a short moment, your fingers intertwine with his, before you let go of his hand to get inside the car.

"Did Jobe pick you up?"

"Yeah. Did you tell him to?"

Jude nods slightly, as he starts the car and starts driving you to his residence. You remain silent the whole ride, leaning your head against the window.

The drive wasn't long. Jude had shown you your guest room, where he had put your stuff already. You put down the bag, as you follow him into the living room. He lets himself fall onto the couch and so do you.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Alejandro. I didn't have the time to apologize to you," he says slowly, eyeing you carefully.

"Oh, it's okay. I don't remember most of it," you reply, a little uncomfortable about the topic.

Jude moves his hips up a little, trying to find a better position, as you watch him in silence. He looks at you, before speaking up.

"I never stopped loving you."

Your eyes widen slightly at the sudden change of topic and you feel your heartbeat increase.

"What?" is all you could say, your heart beating so loud against your chest you're thinking he'd hear it too.